• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TE

Jared Patterson

I personally like the idea of drafting a TE. I like the idea of Moss but his 40 time and agility drills will really determine where he is picked. I would have no issue spending a 3rd and after on a TE. 

Yes,  we have other positions of need,  but we aren't solving all that in 1 year. 

8 hours ago, NYPantherFan said:

Trade option - Dallas Goedert or OJ Howard. Not saying either of these guys are available, but they should be looked into. Goedert is burried behind Ertz in Philly and has 2 seasons left on his rookie deal. OJ Howard seems to have fallen out of favor in in Tampa. 1 year left on his deal and I don't see them picking up his 5th year option. Might be able to revive himself in Joe Brady's offense. 

We're not going to be trading any draft picks for players.  We're rebuilding.  We're not trying to win next year.  We may trade expiring contracts, but we're not going to trade draft picks for someone to help us win 7 or 8 games over the next two seasons.

Buckle in.

On 2/1/2020 at 12:42 PM, Jared Patterson said:

I don't think someone like Ebron would be very expensive. Also looks like Jordan Reed is going to be released. We could maybe grab him on a 1 year deal. 

Reed is seriously an injury waiting to happen. I'd rather have new blood.

We need to target a TE whether it be Hunter Henry/Austin Hooper on the FA front or someone in the draft like Kmet, Moss, or Pinkney. 

Looking at the top teams, having one really sets you up nicely.  Kelce, Kittle, Jonnuu, Andrews. 

I doubt it but do wonder if Miami would be open to trading Gesicki.

Archived