• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corona Virus

Ja  Rhule

11 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Are you a wake forest fan

we joke about how Elon is basically for people who couldn’t get into wake or duke 

Well at the time, Elon was $22,500 a year and Wake was about $40,000 and I was but a poor boy. I really have no idea how much tuition is at either school today, as I have not kept up with my alumni duties. Actually, I was not a fan of Wake or Duke (I hate rich people), yet sadly work for plenty of them. I can confirm only about 3 of us were from NC when I went to Elon, the rest were from Maryland. They should have built a Maryland DMV nearby. I did eat at the aoii often though! LOL

Edited by philit99

3 minutes ago, philit99 said:

Well at the time, Elon was $22,500 a year and Wake was about $40,000 and I was but a poor boy. I really have no idea how much tuition is at either school today, as I have not kept up with my alumni duties. Actually, I was not a fan of Wake or Duke (I hate rich people), yet sadly work for plenty of them. I can confirm only about 3 of us were from NC when I went to Elon, the rest were from Maryland. They should have built a Maryland DMV near by.

Wake offered me a $5k scholarship. LOL! 

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Are you confusing me for someone else? I don't even know who Clay Travis is.

He is a sports “journalist” and an idiot. He has found a niche, an audience, by tapping into the right wingers and neo-conservatives on social media similarly to barstool. 

he has a lot of ties to democrats but for some reason he resignates more with the right. Probably because of the garbage he spews on Twitter. Has been a Coronavirus truther since it started. 

• Poo 1

12 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Are you a wake forest fan

we joke about how Elon is basically for people who couldn’t get into wake or duke 

I know that Foxy's kids went to Elon, and he was a big donor. Wonder if John Fox has family in Maryland?

4 hours ago, Harbingers said:

FIFY. The president is the leader of the free nation. A leader with no ability to take responsibility, thus a leader doomed to fail. We have known about this for a long time, we had ample time to prepare. Instead, here we are now. 

The people arguing with you here are trying to subvert this thread into a rightwing tinderbox, for obvious reasons. 

You, too. Cut the poo. Go rub egos in TB.

Edited by Cam's New Arm
  • Pie 1

58 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Hence why I didn't go there. There was no way I was coming out of college with six figure debt. Nope.

I have a friend with a graduate degree from duke. That diploma looks nice on the wall but that loan payment sure don’t. 

• Pie 1

43 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

I have a friend with a graduate degree from duke. That diploma looks nice on the wall but that loan payment sure don’t. 

Ken Jeong graduated from both Carolina and Duke, that is one confused dude. He is probably somewhere trying to guess who he is himself while rapping Million dollar strong.

Edited by philit99