• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corona Virus

Ja  Rhule

Florida might be the most backwards, idiot filled, fugwad state in the country and their donkey brained Governor is at the top of the list of morons https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/492152-florida-gov-desantis-says-coronavirus-doesnt-seem-to-threaten-kids-mulls?amp&__twitter_impression=true&utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

14 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Yeah, Weld County has been hit pretty hard. They're accounting for nearly 20% of Colorado's deaths and they only account for about 5% of the overall Colorado population.

12 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Florida might be the most backwards, idiot filled, fugwad state in the country and their donkey brained Governor is at the top of the list of morons https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/492152-florida-gov-desantis-says-coronavirus-doesnt-seem-to-threaten-kids-mulls?amp&__twitter_impression=true&utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

Oh, didn't you know? The elderly and immuno-compromised and completely immune from contracting diseases from school aged kids.

2 hours ago, stirs said:

In my opinion, if Trump wins in November, Xi will be out in 2021.

With the US bent for gains against China, and Europe now being a willing partner against China, Xi's decisions will be called into question.

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/united-states/2020-04-03/chinas-coming-upheaval

Of course we have been talking already about the economic price that China will pay

Xi isnt going anywhere. He is fully entrenched. Kinda like Putin. Under Xi China has gain unprecedented economic and military power. Furthermore Europe has lost all respect for Trump. As a US citizen working in Europe. I know this as fact.

• Pie 1

Just an update on the streamers I watch in China, as well as Korea. They're all going out more, and it looks like things are returning to somewhat normal.

Too bad we let things get out of hand here in the US. It took until just this week to start advising people to wear masks. It's shameful.

1 hour ago, Krovvy said:

Just an update on the streamers I watch in China, as well as Korea. They're all going out more, and it looks like things are returning to somewhat normal.

Too bad we let things get out of hand here in the US. It took until just this week to start advising people to wear masks. It's shameful.

In China, you do not need to advise people, they just do it.  It’s sad Americans need to be advised to wash their hands, do not touch their face and wear a masks.

1 hour ago, Krovvy said:

Ya, I noticed that too. The flip side is the ones in Japan I watch are the opposite after their government finally passed the stimulus package.

A couple of them too are starting to go crazy, I kinda feel sad for them. I’m not big on streamers though I prefer the food/culture ones on YouTube that actually script their monologues and edit content. 

Edited by Harbingers

12 hours ago, Bytes said:

Xi isnt going anywhere. He is fully entrenched. Kinda like Putin. Under Xi China has gain unprecedented economic and military power. Furthermore Europe has lost all respect for Trump. As a US citizen working in Europe. I know this as fact.

That's awesome.  Will you promise that China and Europe will start taking on these endless wars now too?  You know, the ones that people say they hate until Trump tries to pull back US troops?

Thanks in advance.