• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corona Virus

Ja  Rhule

43 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

fug that moronic imbecile and the pubes he rode into office on

I see your brainwashing is going well.  Welcome brother!  Let the Dark Overlords who operate in secrecy take power!  All shall love our new Reptilian overlords!

article-4744-1.jpg

https://amp.northjersey.com/amp/5473483002?__twitter_impression=true&s=09

There will be no fans in the stands for New York Giants and Jets home games at MetLife Stadium until further notice to comply with New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy's executive order limiting outdoor gatherings due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the teams announced Monday.

amp link - sorry

1 hour ago, CatTower said:

I see your brainwashing is going well.  Welcome brother!  Let the Dark Overlords who operate in secrecy take power!  All shall love our new Reptilian overlords!

article-4744-1.jpg

oh wow oh goodness somebody thinks Trump is a bad President and is doing a bad job

Clearly they couldn't have arrived at such a conclusion independently and must have been brainwashed

This reminds me of the south park episode, where cartman is freezing himself cause he cann't wait for the wii to come out. He does and ends up being much later in the future. Religion is no more, science controls the world, but theres a catch. 2 groups are fighting cause they feel their science is truly correct and otters have evolved into a science lead group too. Such a great and brilliant series.

They spend most of episodes trashing the others scientific beliefs and soon a war is inedidable.....Ine - ine - inedidable... During one scene the group of otters is preparing to attack while the others attack each other. A wise one comes into the scene and starts talking about how they shouldnt care that the groups dont eat on their tummies or need to cut trees down for tables. How they should see their way of thinking and compromise. Then some rando otter says "Kill the wise one!".  Its a three parter too, if I remember right. 

Scientists have been getting brought since the term started, just follow the money. The truth and non-basis testing is all but gone, each group feel they need to lie for the "Greater good" now too. They want results to state what they believe and thats plain wrong. To sum it up, people suck no matter what.  

• Pie 2

11 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

Yeah that's great.  If you're arguing that masks are useless and vaccines are poison then I think you're a fuging idiot.  If that makes me closeminded then fug it I don't care.

Im with you on those two, very very strong on vaccines, not so much on masks. Still wear them cause I dont view it as a political thing like many weirdos do. Sure its better than nothing, just most masks are no better than holding ones hand over their face. Im big on freedom and that just like everything has pro/cons. Ive said for years if some bikers that hate wearing helmets can find insurance, go helmets-less then. I do not care, so long Im not paying for hospital bills.  The huge problem with being open-minded, is you let a LOT of shiieet. Its the price you pay, but Its the closest thing to true freedom. Learn how to dig though the shiieet and find the diamonds. Never think I'll master that, but I keep trying. 

4 minutes ago, Inimicus said:

And this ladies and gentlemen, is why our republic is doomed.

The reductive attitude toward real world problems that wants to equate them to cartoons written by a couple of misanthropes is part and parcel with why we may never recover from our current circumstance.

Glad to be at your service. 

5 minutes ago, Inimicus said:

And this ladies and gentlemen, is why our republic is doomed.

The reductive attitude toward real world problems that wants to equate them to cartoons written by a couple of misanthropes is part and parcel with why we may never recover from our current circumstance.

I'm over people smelling their own farts because they had the courage to say that both sides are the same and they want a medal or something.

Yeah that's great, you're very smart.

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

Im with you on those two, very very strong on vaccines, not so much on masks. Still wear them cause I dont view it as a political thing like many weirdos do. Sure its better than nothing, just most masks are no better than holding ones hand over their face. Im big on freedom and that just like everything has pro/cons. Ive said for years if some bikers that hate wearing helmets can find insurance, go helmets-less then. I do not care, so long Im not paying for hospital bills.  The huge problem with being open-minded, is you let a LOT of shiieet. Its the price you pay, but Its the closest thing to true freedom. Learn how to dig though the shiieet and find the diamonds. Never think I'll master that, but I keep trying. 

I meant "you" in the abstract, not you specifically.  I didn't phrase it well.

3 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

I'm over people smelling their own farts because they had the courage to say that both sides are the same and they want a medal or something.

Yeah that's great, you're very smart.

The world would be better if everyone thought the same.

Edited by Basbear