• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers To Allow Cam Newton To Seek Trade

bobsfoodbasics

18 minutes ago, WoahW said:

“I have many black friends I can’t be a racist” You literally have complained about how he celebrates, his hair, his clothes and his diet. Like you either fuging hate Cam Newton because he fuged your wife/mom/sister or your true colors show through. No two ways about it. Take your bullshit and find another meeting to attend. 

You know, it’s possible to criticize and even not personally like someone of a different color and not be a racist.

dance love GIF

rejoice praise the lord GIF by Samm Henshaw

Happy Fun GIF

FINALLY. We can now enjoy Sundays without the back and forth idiotic banter about racism that ruined this board. Good luck to you Cam! You're a great one ... but too damn polarizing for this board. Yes, we will have to endure trolls for a while longer as Cam does things elsewhere ... but this is a start.

OH! Motion to PERMA BAN Atlien(Cam)5000 or whatever his name is?

Yep Yes GIF by C H A R L Ö T T E

I love how it's just emotional Cam stans that didn't see this coming.

The HC just said he was excited about working with Cam a couple of weeks ago. He just said Cam could get til September to heal if he needed it. 

I just don't see any reason letting the biggest commodity on the team walk away for peanuts - possibly NOTHING. This is worse than letting Peppers walk away, or Josh Norman, or Greg Hardy - for NOTHING. The team got nothing for those players! If you want to be happy about a 3rd round compensation pick, then... and ALL of that friggin PALES in comparison to this. Who The Actual Fug is running this bich!!!!

4 minutes ago, joemac said:

You know, it’s possible to criticize and even not personally like someone of a different color and not be a racist.

Oh agreed completely I’ve criticized some of Cam’s decisions and throws before as well. But when I say that Dave-O has criticized all those I mean consistently and whenever he gets the chance. It’s not a one off thing for a bad game or a silly hat it’s anytime he says anything relating to him. Totally different tone including how an injured player “gave up on the team” apparently Olsen did too when he was hurt but Dave-O never once said anything like that I wonder why...

@dave-o no response to anything just going back into hiding? C’mon son if you want the flag to fly be proud of it don’t hide when others call you out for it 

1 minute ago, RASTAN66 said:

The divide between looking for a deal and actually finding one that all parties will agree to is MASSIVE.

I don't think Cam's representatives can bridge that divide.

They’ve probably already been looking for deals and have one figured out.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

I ran that through Google Translate.

It came back with two letters, F and U.

Which is exactly the same thing I'm calling the organization right now. This is bullshit plain and simple.

6 minutes ago, WoahW said:

Oh agreed completely I’ve criticized some of Cam’s decisions and throws before as well. But when I say that Dave-O has criticized all those I mean consistently and whenever he gets the chance. It’s not a one off thing for a bad game or a silly hat it’s anytime he says anything relating to him. Totally different tone including how an injured player “gave up on the team” apparently Olsen did too when he was hurt but Dave-O never once said anything like that I wonder why...

@dave-o no response to anything just going back into hiding? C’mon son if you want the flag to fly be proud of it don’t hide when others call you out for it 

I dont argue with children...

Archived