• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

MUH MOCK

RumHam

13 minutes ago, MMA said:

Because he’s the best wr to come out in a long time and is elite at his position. This is a heavy passing league now. We have no TE and adding someone like Jeudy could resolve that issue. Why do you think the Cardinals traded for DHopkins when they still have Fitz, Kirk, Isabella, Butler and Johnson. 

No he's not?? Jeudy is good but he isn't Megatron or Randy Moss.. He isn't a generational talent you just got to have and that 1 players changes your offense... You ppl need to calm the fug down..

They just signed Robby Anderson. I know we got worse at the Qb position but surrounding TB with 3 potential #1 WRs just isnt feasible. DJ/Samuel/Anderson is a solid core and already a better core on paper than Cam ever had. Adding Jeudy is overkill. Not enough targets to go around.

Not to mention look at the state of our defense. No way offense is the first pick unless its QB/OL

1 hour ago, WOW!! said:

No he's not?? Jeudy is good but he isn't Megatron or Randy Moss.. He isn't a generational talent you just got to have and that 1 players changes your offense... You ppl need to calm the fug down..

He’s a Deadre Hopkins type of talent that you need. 

5 minutes ago, MMA said:

He’s a Deadre Hopkins type of talent that you need. 

He's a solid WR just like there is 20 in this draft.. Stop acting like you're getting the 2nd coming Julio Jones.. You're not.. Ceedee Lamb is just as good.. Plus the fact we signed 20 Wr's in Free agency.. Not a need anymore..

54 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

He's a solid WR just like there is 20 in this draft.. Stop acting like you're getting the 2nd coming Julio Jones.. You're not.. Ceedee Lamb is just as good.. Plus the fact we signed 20 Wr's in Free agency.. Not a need anymore..

Oh definitely. I’m a fan of Lamb. Jeudy and Lamb top this draft. After that you’re just wishing. 

5 hours ago, joemac said:

Because Pharoah Cooper and Seth Roberts are completely replaceable if we draft someone like Jeudy?

Who cares about Cooper and Roberts...that still means we’d have either Curtis Samuel or Robby Anderson as our #4 WR sitting on the bench for most of the game.

6 hours ago, RumHam said:

I'm gonna reference this three years from now, see what happens to each player.

1. Jeudy

2. Gladney CB TCU

3. Akers RB FSU

4. Wallace S Clampsun

5. Woodward LB Utah St

6. Wilson LB Wyoming

7. Charlie Taum-something TE Portland St

8. Arnold CB Baylor

There it is, the worst mock of the year. @RumHam are you trolling, brah?!?! No DL, OL, or WR(not a need, just the best draft evar)...... AND you drafted a RB.

giphy_(1).gif.1d80ebcccdb7b8e92399325d095d3d4a.gif

6 hours ago, MMA said:

Because he’s the best wr to come out in a long time and is elite at his position. This is a heavy passing league now. We have no TE and adding someone like Jeudy could resolve that issue. Why do you think the Cardinals traded for DHopkins when they still have Fitz, Kirk, Isabella, Butler and Johnson. 

Let's dissect your argument: 

1. Why would Arizona make that trade? Let's see: they got to dump David Johnson's contract which they were desperate to get out of. That alone was worth it. And the WRs you named are who again? 40 year old Fitzgerald and some scrubs? Before they traded for Hopkins, almost every mock had them taking either an offensive tackle or wide receiver.

2. You really think the Panthers will be better off upgrading their wr 3 position when they are missing a starting CB, DT, and LB, and there are 3 elite prospects at those positions, at least 1 of which will be available at 7?

You could maybe make an argument for Jeudy or your wr du jour if we hadn't signed Anderson, although I still think that would have been a mistake. But you don't spend $12 million this year on him and then spend the #7 pick in the draft on a receiver. I don't even know why I am even responding to this post because there's almost no merit to it as a legitimate argument. 

10 hours ago, joemac said:

Because Pharoah Cooper and Seth Roberts are completely replaceable if we draft someone like Jeudy?

Lol...kick return 

Wr Corp looks good...

OL...DL...CB...even LB before wr... not losing a thing bypassing Jeudy

7 hours ago, RumHam said:

so depending on where we pick, you're going to reach for guys? lot of you are drafting based on need and that will leave us reaching. we draft bpa. i do believe the OL is set. If you're expecting a 4th round DL to have an impact, you're lucid.

Simmons bpa... Brown bpa

Multiple bpa...

Archived