• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Little (Now Off) PUP

mrcompletely11

10 minutes ago, PantherPhann89 said:

Greg Little had potential and I don't blame Hurney nor hold him responsible because of Little's injuries. No one can predict injuries...

Injuries happen and they are hard to predict, but the gm is ultimately responsible for everything. Good or bad. 

Much ado about nothing which is par for the course around here. With no true off-season conditioning program and no workouts for months and inactivity due to Corona restrictions and gyms closed is it hard to believe some guys might report in less than football shape or need to still rehab an injury? Little was a rookie and played like one. That is why I don't like relying on rookies to start unless they truly are the best option.  Little has plenty of chance to improve and become a starter. People calling him a bust are likely premature in other areas as well.

20 minutes ago, PantherPhann89 said:

Greg Little had potential and I don't blame Hurney nor hold him responsible because of Little's injuries. No one can predict injuries...

Of course he is responsible.  He traded up to get him and lets not forget he was getting dominated before the concussions hit.

He is a complete bust, period.

2 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

Much ado about nothing which is par for the course around here. With no true off-season conditioning program and no workouts for months and inactivity due to Corona restrictions and gyms closed is it hard to believe some guys might report in less than football shape or need to still rehab an injury? Little was a rookie and played like one. That is why I don't like relying on rookies to start unless they truly are the best option.  Little has plenty of chance to improve and become a starter. People calling him a bust are likely premature in other areas as well.

Spin it how you want but showing up and promptly failing a physical is not a good sign.  

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Spin it how you want but showing up and promptly failing a physical is not a good sign.  

It isn't a good sign but it isn't necessarily a bad one either unless we know the details. Like I said there is no reason to overdo things or make them mean more than they do. Will little news of note this kind of overreaction is to be expected I suppose.

6 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

It isn't a good sign but it isn't necessarily a bad one either unless we know the details. Like I said there is no reason to overdo things or make them mean more than they do. Will little news of note this kind of overreaction is to be expected I suppose.

Overreaction?  The news is what it is

1 hour ago, MHS831 said:

I think the OL will end up this way--if we play any games---

Reed C (Shocking prediction--but Paradis sucks)

Miller G

Schofield G

Moton T

Okung T

Depth:  Daley (G/T),  Larsen (C/G), Paradis (C), Horton (G), Bowen (T,) Little (T)

Yeah, unless Paradis needed another year to fully recover from that hip surgery he looks like a huge bust of a FA signing. He didn't look NFL caliber last year.

10 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, unless Paradis needed another year to fully recover from that hip surgery he looks like a huge bust of a FA signing. He didn't look NFL caliber last year.

He didn't look good last year but given the extent of injury and the fact he was still rehabbing in training camp it was obvious he wasn't going to be great last year. I said in the off-season last year that his 3 year deal that was really closer to a 2 year deal and anything we got out of him in 2019 would be a bonus.  His technique wasn't bad but his lower body strength was terrible. Exactly what you would expect from a serious hip injury. Now if he sucks this year, then the bust label might fit.

Archived