• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets pick 3rd!!!

Jeremy Igo

I really want for this team to be good. I like basketball but just haven’t been able to get into the Hornets to watch them regularly (wonder why...?). Seems like we could be trending in the right direction. This pick needs to be a stud.

Feel like it's going to be impossible to predict, could see any team (including the Hornets) trade down.  Just don't think there's any clear cut must have guys at the top this year, of course the year the Hornets get lucky. 

Edwards is the dream scenario, but any guy who's motor is a red flag is scary.  Wiseman is a freak, but same thing as Edwards with a questionable motor and his basketball IQ is reportedly low and he's going to take time to adjust.  Ball....eh. The passing is great, but do we want that circus popping up even for a little bit?  Poor shot selection, bad defense, but a great passer...at 3?  Going to play Graham as a tiny SG with LaMelo running the show? 

Trade it

2 minutes ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

Feel like it's going to be impossible to predict, could see any team (including the Hornets) trade down.  Just don't think there's any clear cut must have guys at the top this year, of course the year the Hornets get lucky. 

Edwards is the dream scenario, but any guy who's motor is a red flag is scary.  Wiseman is a freak, but same thing as Edwards with a questionable motor and his basketball IQ is reportedly low and he's going to take time to adjust.  Ball....eh. The passing is great, but do we want that circus popping up even for a little bit?  Poor shot selection, bad defense, but a great passer...at 3?  Going to play Graham as a midget SG with LaMelo running the show? 

Trade it

Give me the circus..

Archived