• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A conversation with DeShaun Foster.

ellis

1 hour ago, Mister said:

4th best panther runningback all time

From a talent perspective the Panthers have had a really strong stable of running backs. Hard to say which one had the most talent. A lot of them got bit by the injury bug.

Deangelo Williams, Stewart, Deshaun Foster, Biakabatuka, Stephen Davis, Fred Lane. 

CMC appears to be a class above these guys but prime Deangelo was the best in the NFL for a time.  And it might just be my childhood memory but Tim B. was a freakishly talented dude who caught fumblitis and a knee injury.

6 hours ago, OneBadCat said:

From a talent perspective the Panthers have had a really strong stable of running backs. Hard to say which one had the most talent. A lot of them got bit by the injury bug.

Deangelo Williams, Stewart, Deshaun Foster, Biakabatuka, Stephen Davis, Fred Lane. 

CMC appears to be a class above these guys but prime Deangelo was the best in the NFL for a time.  And it might just be my childhood memory but Tim B. was a freakishly talented dude who caught fumblitis and a knee injury.

Prime Deangelo had one great year and two other good years, one of which wasn't on the Panthers. 

7 hours ago, OneBadCat said:

lol foster was nowhere near as good as Stewart or DW. Foster has more career fumbles than TDs. He was serviceable. No doubt some memorable runs though - Philly, NE, Indianapolis.

29 minutes ago, imminent rogaine said:

lol foster was nowhere near as good as Stewart or DW. Foster has more career fumbles than TDs. He was serviceable. No doubt some memorable runs though - Philly, NE, Indianapolis.

No he wasn't but he might have been. I just meant from a talent stand point. Foster started losing speed in his second and 3rd season after injury. First it was a knee and then ankle, then he was never the same.

Archived