• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A conversation with DeShaun Foster.

ellis

A lot of fun memories here, and some pretty damn good analysis on all that’s going on now.

Thought some of the OG’s would enjoy this, in particular. Hope y’all enjoy it!

A lot of fun memories here, and some pretty damn good analysis on all that’s going on now.

15 minutes ago, Basbear said:

That playoff run against the eagles is my all-time favorite play. 

Last I heard about Foster is he was selling diamonds in the queen. 

That must be somebody else, because Deshaun Foster is the RB coach at UCLA. He’ll probably be a head coach at some point. 

8 minutes ago, ellis said:

That must be somebody else, because Deshaun Foster is the RB coach at UCLA. He’ll probably be a head coach at some point. 

Dang my memories fail me again, it was Tim Biakabutuka.

@ellis I didnt see the foster on the roar list, listen to the nick one now.

Deshaun Foster was my favorite player in the Fox era. I feel like we never truly got to see him in his prime except for the 03 run and a little bit 05. He had a really interesting blend of power, speed and ability to break tackles that you don’t see in a lot of players. 

Injuries killed his career but talent wise he could’ve been a great RB. 

O my foster wasnt the type to run you over. That game was a old school struggle-fest brawl!! I didnt think we could score that TD. When foster broke tackles, then planet his foot, and stuck his body into the chest of 54..... Thats a god dam Playoff run! After he shed the three tacklers, that reach at the end was perfect ending too. 

I still think if Foster doesn’t break his ankle against Chicago in the divisional round, we go into Seattle and win the NFCCG. We would be 0-3 in Super Bowls though because the league was getting the Steelers that championship in Detroit come hell or high water. 

Archived