• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fans at games?

KillaCamNewton

2 hours ago, Happy Panther said:

Yeah but you said for discrimination. Which involves race, sex and religion. But anyway I think we have shown that the state can order some businesses open and some closed. 

Yeah you can't make exceptions for some and not all if they are similar business. You can't say some barbershops can open and others can't if they are similar.  That is discrimination against certain groups over others. 

And what narcar did he allow fans to attend?  They may have attended but he calls it reckless.

7 hours ago, panthers55 said:

Can't see fans in the stand unless Cooper make an exception for the Panthers. And if they do I could see every bar and entertainment venue will be suing the state for discrimination.

I seriously think that would be a mistake. I don't even think it's a great idea to have high school and college football. 

1 hour ago, bull123 said:

Nope...fans have been at NASCAR races including both CLT races over Memorial Day....cooper gave the track an exemption 

not sure how many, but at the races distanced in the stands & well into the thousands...bet there were 5000+ at Daytona last night

They said there were 20,000 in the stands at Daytona Saturday night.

9 hours ago, Shufdog said:

They said there were 20,000 in the stands at Daytona Saturday night.

Florida go figure. As many cases as they have what is another couple thousand.? We are talking NC not where Republican governers are ignorant or just don't care about their people's health

13 minutes ago, bull123 said:

OK....maybe I got it wrong...maybe the first darlington Race was the first one with fans?

And it wasn't in North Carolina which is the point. There are a lot of stupid  Republican governors who care about their party than they do their own people's well being.

3 hours ago, panthers55 said:

Florida go figure. As many cases as they have what is another couple thousand.? We are talking NC not where Republican governers are ignorant or just don't care about their people's health

i said i wasnt going to make this thread political and instead was just asking if the team had made any announcements yet

but since you wanna go that route tell me the death count in states with Democrat governors vs Republican and get back to me

2 hours ago, KillaCamNewton said:

i said i wasnt going to make this thread political and instead was just asking if the team had made any announcements yet

but since you wanna go that route tell me the death count in states with Democrat governors vs Republican and get back to me

You are gonna get NY thrown at you with that argument...and CA. Edit: and NJ.

Archived