• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Armah

WarHeel

Armah  

31 members have voted

1. 1. The guy had two carries for 1 yard, one on the most significant play of the day. Worth the roster spot?

I say yes mainly due to the biggest waste of money and roster spot considering performance of just that game would go to KK Short. There was alot of blame to go around on that one play, and I would argue that more fame time with even smaller percentage of effectiveness is worse

17 minutes ago, pantherj said:

The offense has yet to receive it's proper Rhule makeover but that is coming. Will Alex make the cut? He's pretty cheap and does other things than fall into a pile of humanity. Who knows?

I would keep him over all the TE's currently on the team.  He can catch a football too ya' know.  For whatever reason he just is not used for it.  At least under Ron anyway.

22 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I would keep him over all the TE's currently on the team.  He can catch a football too ya' know.  For whatever reason he just is not used for it.  At least under Ron anyway.

This was one of my main points. It’s not that I don’t think he’s capable. I just feel like if anything he hasn’t been utilized to the fullest. 

Archived