• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft Position Watch (Week 3 edition)

Leeroy Jenkins Ph.D.

Just now, panfanman said:

So basically, all we need is for us to lose out and Falcons win one game and we are a lock for the 1st pick.

Well if we lose out, Falcons win 2 games as a part of that... I think Falcons will bounce back and get some wins, not playoffs but close to .500. If not though, our meetings could be huge for the #1 pick.

13 minutes ago, t96 said:

Well if we lose out, Falcons win 2 games as a part of that... I think Falcons will bounce back and get some wins, not playoffs but close to .500. If not though, our meetings could be huge for the #1 pick.

Yeah, on that list I don’t see Houston or Atlanta as real competitors for the top pick. Falcons lost to Seattle and choked against Dallas. Houston lost to KC and the Ravens, maybe the best two teams in the NFL.

1 minute ago, stbugs said:

Yeah, on that list I don’t see Houston or Atlanta as real competitors for the top pick. Falcons lost to Seattle and choked against Dallas. Houston lost to KC and the Ravens, maybe the best two teams in the NFL.

Biggest threats in my eyes as of right now are the two NY teams. They're both dumpster fires. Then Vikings/Lions depending on how their 2 meetings turn out but both those teams are pretty damn bad this year too. Broncos have had a ton of injuries and will be right up there and would certainly take Lawrence over sticking with Lock. Skins are possible but I think Ron will get them to 6+ wins somehow this year, especially considering how bad the rest of that division has looked so far.

10 minutes ago, t96 said:

Biggest threats in my eyes as of right now are the two NY teams. They're both dumpster fires. Then Vikings/Lions depending on how their 2 meetings turn out but both those teams are pretty damn bad this year too. Broncos have had a ton of injuries and will be right up there and would certainly take Lawrence over sticking with Lock. Skins are possible but I think Ron will get them to 6+ wins somehow this year, especially considering how bad the rest of that division has looked so far.

Elway currently going on an IR binge...he's on thin ice in Bronco land so I wonder if they are prepping to call it a season.

Just added Mark Barron and DeMarcus Walker.

Currently the Broncos have 46 million in cap on IR lol.

11 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Elway currently going on an IR binge...he's on thin ice in Bronco land so I wonder if they are prepping to call it a season.

Just added Mark Barron and DeMarcus Walker.

Currently the Broncos have 46 million in cap on IR lol.

Don’t forget that IR rules are different this year. CMC is on IR as well since you can come off after 3 weeks and there’s no limit. CMC wouldn’t have been on IR last year. Lock is on IR but he’s expected to be back before we play them.

1 minute ago, stbugs said:

Don’t forget that IR rules are different this year. CMC is on IR as well since you can come off after 3 weeks and there’s no limit. CMC wouldn’t have been on IR last year. Lock is on IR but he’s expected to be back before we play them.

Oh I know but I can't find the injury the are placing them on their for. The did admit that Lock will stay on the active roster.

1 minute ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Yeah that I knew just not for Barron and Walker but they finally released it was for calf and hamstring just thought it was odd "they are being sent to IR" with no immediate reason.

Yeah, I think if they know it’s 2-3 weeks they just do the IR to be able to bring up a PS player.

Archived