• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Teddy will never be good enough" crowd

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Popsickle said:

They were down by three scores, they HAD to throw the ball down the field, we have been controlling the game. No need to do the same and Brady threw a pic

Even before this week he had more touchdowns. It’s not a hard thing to grasp. 

Just now, kungfoodude said:

In fairness, he does that with a lot of Panthers. At some level, it does kind of go with Panthers fan site owner thing. 

I think it’s we’ve been bad for so long when a guy is playing average it look good and when they play good it looks great. 

1 minute ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Hey now google where I always said it was wait and see with Kyle Allen. Nah, it's fun to cherry pick and take things out of context.

I'd do the same for you, but I really don't care enough. 

i am waiting for teddy to show us something he hasn’t before. until then, he is what he is. it’s a complement to call him a game manager btw. there’s value in that, which is why i often refer to him as a fine player. your need to twist that into something more is telling. it feels like you need him to be something more. not the first time we’ve seen this. just saying.

2 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

LMAO

Get mad when we move Cam threads to get less attention, then claim we use them for traffic.

Hilarious.

You must have me confused. I don't complain about threads being moved 

But I clearly have you upset from me talking positive about the team looking better since CMC went down. 

You Are Mad GIF

Just now, Call Me James said:

You must have me confused. I don't complain about threads being moved 

But I clearly have you upset me talking positive about the team looking better since CMC went down. 

You Are Mad GIF

Can't really argue that they don't. Not sure if it's because CMC is out or they are coming out of the preseason in actuality.

No CMC and Little as his LT. He still puts up 31 (should have been 34 with the missed FG). I watched CBs played off our WRs this game because “they have to respect the deep ball.” He also had a few runs including a long one for a TD. Looks to me like he is taking over the game and keeping Murray off the field with long drives. I really don’t know what else you guys are wanting from the man. It’s just one game, but he played a solid game.

Archived