• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jets release Le'Veon Bell

jfra78

43 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Gase is actually a pretty good OC, or at least has been in the past.

Head coach? Not so much.

He had one decent year with the Bears. Other than that his time as an OC consisted of him not getting in Peyton Manning’s way while Peyton ran his own offense.

Interestingly enough for this week, I’ve seen a few people speculating that the Bears make sense as a landing spot since they lost Tarik Cohen for the year with an ACL tear and Montgomery hasn’t been stellar as a feature back. Will be interesting to watch; he becomes available this afternoon and doesn’t need to clear waivers.

3 hours ago, raz said:

so is you going after leveon.  super weak.   look how tannehill is playing away from gase.   maybe that dude is a bit past his prime but with the steelers he was the most patient back at setting up his blocks i've seen in a long time.  great hands too.   he's a fantastic player

Gase sucks, will be fired by seasons end with a team likley to win less than two games, You kind of just made my point a washed up RB who hasn't had a decent season in three years, I don't question his talent just his desire....

52 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Gase is actually a pretty good OC, or at least has been in the past.

Head coach? Not so much.

He made his name as an OC with a QB named Peyton Manning. Given who he's done without Manning, I gotta wonder how much of it was Gates and how much of it was Peyton.

4 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Gase sucks, will be fired by seasons end with a team likley to win less than two games, You kind of just made my point a washed up RB who hasn't had a decent season in three years, I don't question his talent just his desire....

yeah i think its dumb to question things like that with the extremely limited info you have, which is basically no info.   i also didn't say washed up. and i didn't make your point.  i think the point you are trying to make is uninformed, uneducated, and stupid

2 minutes ago, raz said:

yeah i think its dumb to question things like that with the extremely limited info you have, which is basically no info.   i also didn't say washed up. and i didn't make your point.  i think the point you are trying to make is uninformed, uneducated, and stupid

Good for you! Whatever your point may be you are entitled to it! It's weird how so many people here have odd player homerisms on the huddle, Maybe check how often he's shown up to camp/the season out of shape... the It's odd that such an elite player on a team devoid of weapons would have only 6 totes for 14 yards..... is it not? I don't like Bell he's a classic locker room cancer IMO. 

1 hour ago, trueblade said:

He made his name as an OC with a QB named Peyton Manning. Given who he's done without Manning, I gotta wonder how much of it was Gates and how much of it was Peyton.

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Granted, Peyton covers a multitude of sins.

I'm pretty doubtful Gase had much to do with Peyton Manning's success. I believe Manning was probably one of the very last QBs who, for all intent and purposes, called his own plays at the line of scrimmage. Remember when QBs used to do that in the NFL?

2 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

I'm pretty doubtful Gase had much to do with Peyton Manning's success. I believe Manning was probably one of the very last QBs who, for all intent and purposes, called his own plays at the line of scrimmage. Remember when QBs used to do that in the NFL?

Been a looong time since that was done.

Archived