• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jake lost yet another game for us

Sam Mills Fan

This thread is stupid.

We waited too long to let Jake throw/give him a chance. I don't like Jake, but this is not his fault.

Want to blame someone? You won't like it.... blame DWill. While he did get us those 2 TD's, he lost a easy catch at goal-line and then fumbled it at the end. That's what sinked us. If he caught that TD pass, we would have been up by 4 when we got the ball.

But honestly, coaching was the main problem. Being a run team doesn't mean NO passing. We needed more shots. We waited too long.

Good bye Fox.

By the way, I would be negligent if I didn't acknowledge the role that the defense played in this loss as well. The secondary played atrociously. Linebackers did their job and the line had some good pressure on Brees at times, but the secondary went back to playing like they did near the start of the season.

i agree on the secondary.....the weakest links today looked to be Gamble and Marshall.....every big play they seemed to have a big part in giving it up.

as far as Williams, you can't expect him to do everything and that is what is being asked of him.

sigh.

The Panthers are what their records says they are.

I believe they did the very best they could do today. They do not have the talent offensively the Saints do and it showed. The defensive line did not get pressure on Brees in the 2nd half and that's one guy that must have pressure.

Where was Julius today? Another big game disappearance. Against a LT no one has every heard of except the LT's parents.

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

By the way, I would be negligent if I didn't acknowledge the role that the defense played in this loss as well. The secondary played atrociously. Linebackers did their job and the line had some good pressure on Brees at times, but the secondary went back to playing like they did near the start of the season.

your secondary didn't play bad...Brees is that good. Had an off day and went off for 340.

You cant throw the ball downfield..when your HC..has the leash on....

On two of the long passes, both receivers gave up on the play! Smith down the middle & Jarrett on the sideline....if both had maintained full speed on the route, two long completions.....Naw, you can't blame this one on Jake.....I know he is the doghouse with most of the fans....but not this one

The team collapsed... thats what happens usually when one thing goes wrong, rest just follows

And please stop saying the play calling hand cuffed him, and we dont let him do anything. His last drive we had a chance to take the lead and he couldn't complete the passes. Then held onto it too long and took a sack on 4th down. He's just messing up the whole entire rotation. Only chemistry we have is the RB and the o-line blocking for them as they run the ball

Archived