• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sitting on the toilet

The Saltman

On 10/24/2020 at 7:54 AM, stirs said:

"On the toilet, I am new here."

Well first, I am certainly happy that you are using modern plumbing systems now.  The old outdoor, dig a hole systems were unsanitary and smelly for sure.

I miss you too stirs. 

Also I said toilet, but I meant sinkhole. 

On 10/22/2020 at 6:16 PM, Floppin said:

I've been around, mostly lurking. I lost motivation to really post much for some reason. 

Was gonna say, I almost had to double take when I quoted you in the gameday thread?  Was it the environment here?  The SB50 to 2016 shitshow?

12 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Was gonna say, I almost had to double take when I quoted you in the gameday thread?  Was it the environment here?  The SB50 to 2016 shitshow?

I think Rivera's later tenure was just so uninspired that I didn't really care to discuss the team. I still watched every game and was still lurking the huddle every day but the conversations were just not worth it for me. Also life just got really busy for me so I didn't even really have time for my usual TB contributing. I would just catch up on all the conversations in the evenings and laugh at the idiocy. 

6 minutes ago, Floppin said:

I think Rivera's later tenure was just so uninspired that I didn't really care to discuss the team. I still watched every game and was still lurking the huddle every day but the conversations were just not worth it for me. Also life just got really busy for me so I didn't even really have time for my usual TB contributing. I would just catch up on all the conversations in the evenings and laugh at the idiocy. 

Understandable.  But your contributions were missed, and glad to have you back!

Archived