• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft Position Watch (Week 8 edition)

Cincy is so dumb. 3 minutes left and they passed on 3rd down up 11. Interception overturned by penalty. Only way Titans could actually come back was a turnover. Only way.

Really lucky but Cincy now has this game due to 1st from penalty. Titans only have 1 timeout. Cincy still throwing the ball. Their coach is a moron. Time is your friend.

Cincy win good. Minnesota win good. Lions lose bad.

Not even going to mention the Jets. I don’t think there’s a snowball’s chance in hell we somehow pass them.

Overall a pretty darn good day for our draft slot because you don’t expect that many not good teams to win. Cam’s fumble might have been the only bad thing as the Lions were basically dominated.

2 minutes ago, MGH1989 said:

Where this team drafts is gonna be predicated on those weeks after Chiefs and Bucs. You figure we lose those, we are will be competing against teams like the Vikes and Lions for positioning if we end up sucking.

Minnesota and Detroit still play each other twice. If they split that works and if one team wins both that team is likely ahead of us. Minnesota plays Jax, Dallas and us. They also play Chicago twice and they are like the formerly 5-2 Browns. I don’t have faith in them. Detroit obviously plays us as well, Washington and Houston. Based on how Minnesota played, I’d bet on them over Detroit so the games against Minnesota and Detroit are big for us.

There's quite a few 2 win teams now which is good for us. Patriots losing was bad . 

In a couple weeks or so there's going to be a massive log jam of teams that have either 3 or 4 wins I'm guessing .Jets will continue to lose but otherwise it's going to be a free for all for picks 2-10. Going to come down to SOS and alot of tiebreakers

Honestly it's alot to expect us to lose out . Too much talent plus cmc returning probably gives us at least 2-3 wins , make us either 5-11 or 6-10 again . Would'nt be surprised if we continued to lose mid season and rallied for few games late season and beat some bad or mediocre teams at that point. 

Archived