• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Today's college games...lots of prospects to watch

Captain Morgan

1 minute ago, OldhamA said:

Arm strength is solid, but you're talking about a Top 5 pick. The scouting reports are hyper critical as it's a lot of money / Draft capital to invest in a player.

Burrow and Tua don’t have great arm strength. Both went early in the draft. Most years the QBs with cannons aren’t the top QBs selected. 

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Fields isn't getting much help today but in all fairness, he looks like poo. I was hoping he'd get it together over halftime and bounce back. He looks worse this half.

Yeah, what I've seen so far doesn't look good.

Might be watching us say bye bye to Zack Wilson here.

1 minute ago, bigdog10 said:

Fields having an off game today could be a blessing for us. He’s an incredible talent and should be the 2nd pick in the draft without question  

Northwestern is just playing their style of ball. This is who they are and what they do to teams. 

I’d still take him in a heartbeat if he fell to us at 4. 

1 minute ago, bigdog10 said:

Fields having an off game today could be a blessing for us. He’s an incredible talent and should be the 2nd pick in the draft without question  

Northwestern is just playing their style of ball. This is who they are and what they do to teams. 

My concern is that he might be that classic dominant QB on a dominant team. Subtract the dominant team and... well, he doesn't look nearly as good. He has intriguing talent for sure but I'd draft Wilson over him.

Archived