• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pick #3 is a Very Real Possibility. Who Are You Picking at 3??

Hoenheim

So it sounds like we draft a QB at all costs, and ignore the LT...which fans constantly blame the Panthers staff for ignoring!  

Wish I could make this up. 

What good would the best QB be without a line to protect him?

Either way. Without both a LT and more competition at QB, the offense will continue to struggle against better defenses and pass rushes. 

2 hours ago, Varking said:

I knew it was sarcasm. I also knew it was a stupid thing to write. Sarcasm only works if there is a hint of truth to it. 

Kind of does have a hint of truth to it. All the people that have been crying over cutting Cam should love the idea of drafting an OL and brining the band back together.. 

I mean, dare I say, they accept that cutting him was the correct decision....

Sad to think Atlanta could slide in front of us and take Wilson even if we lose out.

1 Trev (Jags)

2 Fields (Jets)

3 Sewell (Bengals)

4 Wilson (Falcons)

5 Us..☹️ 

Of course that's still better than the real Panther way which would be to win the last 2 meaningless games ( for cultures sake)and end up at 15 in no man's land with Lance gone as well.

7 minutes ago, CanadianCat said:

Kind of does have a hint of truth to it. All the people that have been crying over cutting Cam should love the idea of drafting an OL and brining the band back together.. 

I mean, dare I say, they accept that cutting him was the correct decision....

Nobody in their right mind thinks bringing Cam back here is the correct move. Cutting him was the correct decision. 

Archived