• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Another qb on our radar

Beerfacedlegend

3 hours ago, Montsta said:

Draft is unpredictable. 

Metcalf dropped seemingly because he is too perfect looking, and he has been an absolute stud for Seattle. I can’t figure out the reasoning from some of these coaches and front offices. 

Metcalf is a beast.  Wait until he gets refined he is going to terrorize this league. 

6 hours ago, Beerfacedlegend said:

Fields sucks 

Jones isn’t even as good as Trask. From PFF:

Trask’s 2020 season was truly a sight to behold, and if he could have gotten any help from his defense, it may be thought of in a much different light. Still, he’s already tied Joe Burrow for most big-time throws by a Power 5 quarterback in a season, and he hasn’t even played his bowl game yet.

1 hour ago, Varking said:

Jones isn’t even as good as Trask. From PFF:

Trask’s 2020 season was truly a sight to behold, and if he could have gotten any help from his defense, it may be thought of in a much different light. Still, he’s already tied Joe Burrow for most big-time throws by a Power 5 quarterback in a season, and he hasn’t even played his bowl game yet.

I have my own projections I watch my own film

Picking up Trask or Jones with our 2nd rounder wouldn't be too bad if we got  Sewell with our first rounder and resigned Moton  . 

Personally I'd draft Wilson, Fields, or Lance with our first rounder and if not , I'd spend some high picks on the oline and start PJ next season and let the chips fall where they may . 

3 hours ago, Hoenheim said:

Picking up Trask or Jones with our 2nd rounder wouldn't be too bad if we got  Sewell with our first rounder and resigned Moton  . 

Personally I'd draft Wilson, Fields, or Lance with our first rounder and if not , I'd spend some high picks on the oline and start PJ next season and let the chips fall where they may . 

This would be ideal but Sewell will be gone before our pick, wherever it is, and Trask and Jones will be gone before we get to the 2nd round. New Orleans and New England will snatch either one.  If Jones goes to NE we are all going to be saying "we had a chance for him" 2 or 3 years from now. 

I can't nail it down but I believe Jones is going to be a star in this league. He's not very mobile but from what I have read he has good pocket presence and can make all the throws. 

Archived