• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A Odd Franchise

3MTA3

Our only player in our hall of honor only played three seasons for us, and was about washed up when we got him, plus was slow and short. Our first franchise quarterback quit on us during the season. Our best play maker for most of the last 6 years is a wide receiver who is shorter than almost every corner back in the league, and probably would have never been a starting wide out with any other team in the league. Plus he personally lost a few games for us with his temper. We forced a defensive end who did all he could to get away from this team and move on, to stay, and hoped he would do what he did last season for us this season. He has only stepped up now cause of the player comments, and media attention, and doesn't want his actions to hurt his ability to sign with whatever team he wants to go to. Am I the only one who sees how bad this team has been managed? It is a joke from the top down!

Our only player in our hall of honor only played three seasons for us, and was about washed up when we got him, plus was slow and short. Our first franchise quarterback quit on us during the season. Our best play maker for most of the last 6 years is a wide receiver who is shorter than almost every corner back in the league, and probably would have never been a starting wide out with any other team in the league. Plus he personally lost a few games for us with his temper. We forced a defensive end who did all he could to get away from this team and move on, to stay, and hoped he would do what he did last season for us this season. He has only stepped up now cause of the player comments, and media attention, and doesn't want his actions to hurt his ability to sign with whatever team he wants to go to. Am I the only one who sees how bad this team has been managed? It is a joke from the top down!

Closet Falcons fan FAIL

Our best play maker for most of the last 6 years is a wide receiver who is shorter than almost every corner back in the league, and probably would have never been a starting wide out with any other team in the league.!

Their loss.

Oh yeah, Carolina from an organizational standpoint is far from a "joke". Richardson is one of the most well-regarded owners in the league and John Fox is widely respected (outside of the fans of course). This thread is a perfect reflection of our new-ish fanbase. You don't know how truly awful a "bad" front office can be. See the Bills, Lions, Browns, Rams, Jaguars, Saints up until 2006, and Redskins for a start.

Please stop posting, this guy is obviously either a Saints or Falcons fan. Man do I feel bad for you though, you seriously need to get a life. But don't worry, your day will come when you suck too, or should I say, AGAIN!

DeAngelio Williams

Jon Kasey

Jon Beason

drafting Julius Peppers

Thomas Davis

You know, it's easy to only point to the bad things...

As far as Steve Smith being too small to make it as a receiver on other teams. Well, other teams would have found out soon enough just how GREAT Smith was; minus his size issue. Wes Welker (5-9), DeSean Jackson (5-10), etc. Don't tell me teams don't give chances to small receivers.

I do agree with you that we sort of forced Peppers into a situation he doesn't want. $16 million or $20 million, when somebody says, "I don't want to be here.." you need to respect that. Like any of us, we only live once and Julius himself, doesn't want to spend his entire life in North Carolina. He deserves that much. Too bad we couldn't get a draft pick for him, but as Fox would say, "it is what it is".

I also agree that giving Sam Mills a statue is a bit much. I understand the heart and soul he showed but I think it's a little extreme.

Archived