• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Draft Network Mock Draft(Panthers Trade up to 3)

kungfoodude

On 1/4/2021 at 12:11 PM, 45catfan said:

Dumb move.  We will have to move up to #2 to get Fields or Lawrence.  Wilson may go right behind those two guys to a QB desperate team, but not because he's on the same tier as them.  Moving up to #3 to secure Wilson would be crazy.

I don't think there's any shot in hell that the jets take wilson or fields. They would have jumped on lawrence but the other two aren't enough of an upgrade over darnold to justify a #2 overall pick imo

9 minutes ago, TF330 said:

I don't think there's any shot in hell that the jets take wilson or fields. They would have jumped on lawrence but the other two aren't enough of an upgrade over darnold to justify a #2 overall pick imo

Their GM punted on the same opportunity today.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2925622-jets-gm-joe-douglas-wont-commit-to-sam-darnold-as-nys-starting-qb-in-2021

"I think Sam has a very bright future in this league," Douglas told reporters. "We're going to get a head coach in here, we're going to get together and we're going to talk about quite a few decisions. I'm excited about Sam."

I think that was probably just an honest answer. They're not going to make a QB decision until they have a coaching staff in place. My bet is that Darnold is out. That's the way it usually goes worth a struggling young QB and a new coaching staff. Especially with a string incoming QB class and the #2 overall pick in your back pocket.

1 hour ago, TF330 said:

Whose alt is this?

2 hours ago, unicar15 said:

I think Tua is probably significantly better than Mac Jones and is struggling in the NFL without those receivers. 

This is why it might be good for them to trade down and take Waddle or Smith.  I'm sure it will do Tua a world of good to have a dynamic receiver he already has chemistry with.  

Archived