• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

News on Joe Brady

Mr. Scot

2 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Ah good to know. I was under the impression he didn't call anything.

I thought it was only red zone but apparently they let him call more;

Q. How do you two decide how the calls will be made during the flow of a game?
STEVE ENSMINGER: We talked about it before the game. I tell him, I know what my strengths are and I know what my weaknesses are. Joe is better with our compact packages. Joe is better at our empty package than I am. So I tell him, we talk about it before the game, Look, when I want to go empty, be ready. If it's third and whatever, and I have a call, I make it. If not, I tell him. He has it all highlighted. I'm like, Take it.

We can go to empty right now. I said, Joe, I'm going empty. Take it, he's ready for it.

Compact meaning our bunch packages, a condensed formation, stuff like that. He's better at that than I am. I know it. I tell him, Hey, I want to go whatever it is, bunch, pack 'em all in here. I said, Call it. He's ready for it.

34 minutes ago, Varking said:

Rumor popping up today that he feels very confident in his Atlanta interview on landing the job. 

Brady himself feels “confident”. No word from anyone else. Of course Brady is going to say he feels confident.

Even I feel confident after leaving most job interviews only to be told another candidate was chosen.

Y’all expect him to reply by saying “Went terrible and I am not prepared to be a Head Coach.”?

4 minutes ago, Varking said:

Oh I didn’t know NFL teams had official forums. Thanks for the link. 

Panthers used to.

According to a former employee, they got taken down because somebody complained to a team guy about what was said to him on the forum. Team guy (might have been Mark Richardson but I don't remember for sure; maybe somebody that worked for him) got annoyed at having to deal some with something that he felt was beneath him so he just canceled the boards.

Stupid I know, but hey...

10 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Panthers used to.

According to a former employee, they got taken down because somebody complained to a team guy about what was said to him on the forum. Team guy (might have been Mark Richardson but I don't remember for sure; maybe somebody that worked for him) got annoyed at having to deal some with something that he felt was beneath him so he just canceled the boards.

Stupid I know, but hey...

Because it was a cess pool.

2 hours ago, Ja Rhule said:

Brady will fail.  One thing is to design playbook and it’s totally another to manage 53 grown men.  Brady is like 29 years old and never managed anything.

He hasn’t even been anywhere for more than a year. Hasn’t even built up a record of success as a coordinator 

Archived