• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predict the Hornets final record.

Zod

#5 seed in the east is absolute best case and would require some significant improvement from multiple players on the team (which is already outperforming expectations to some degree..). Realistically probably 9th or 10th seed with a shot at the playoffs in the play-in round.

Just now, t96 said:

What I’ll say Igo, is I’m pumped about the Hornets right now for sure, but once Hurricanes season starts in a few days, I won’t be watching the basketball over the best team in the Carolinas... 

Yeah I need to watch some hockey this year. I'll give it a go

1 minute ago, Zod said:

Yeah I need to watch some hockey this year. I'll give it a go

I wasn’t a big hockey guy and still take football over it even with the Panthers rebuilding, but since I got more into it a few years ago (when the Canes broke a decade playoff drought, no coincidence...) it’s been awesome.  Canes are an insanely exciting team, multiple legit star players on good to great contracts, a ton of young prospects in the pool and are incredibly young. Biggest concern is goaltending, which is important but there are many teams worse in that regard. Canes should be what we hoped the Panthers would be following 2015. Sustained success and legit potential for multiple championships in the next 10+ years.

Archived