• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

National Championship Thread: 3 The Ohio State Buckeyes vs 1 Alabama Crimson Tide 8 PM All ESPN Networks

1 minute ago, stbugs said:

I know, but it was very timely. I wouldn't take him in the first either. That OL has kept him clean all year, no clue what he'd do against real pressure but that sure was an ugly example. Also, Smith is an animal, making Jones look good.

Smith and Harris carry that team. Smith has been amazing but in the close games it’s been Harris taking over. 

Great catch by Harris and great moves. Definitely going 1st round, might be the first RB. I think Etienne was assumed to be the first one taken and I think he's an excellent RB (Alabama's OL is much better), but Harris has made a lot of fans.

1 minute ago, stbugs said:

Great catch by Harris and great moves. Definitely going 1st round, might be the first RB. I think Etienne was assumed to be the first one taken and I think he's an excellent RB (Alabama's OL is much better), but Harris has made a lot of fans.

Harris should be the first RB off the board. 

Archived