• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

National Championship Thread: 3 The Ohio State Buckeyes vs 1 Alabama Crimson Tide 8 PM All ESPN Networks

Just now, Growl said:

I think your definition of mobility is limited to quick twitch muscle fibers and the ability to run a 4.6

These things, even now, are not what NFL teams are talking about when they evaluate a Q Bs mobility

Ben Roethlisberger was neither throughout his career, but when he was younger, even he had some noted mobility. Now that he's lost it, he is not the QB that he once was.

You're trying to pretend like Mac Jones has shown some mobility, when he absolutely hasnct, and that's one of the knocks on his game as compared to Lawrence, Fields, Lance and Wilson. 

3 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Yeah. He is tall. He is decisive. He seems to be able to make every throw

he also appears to have intelligence. What did they say ..,two or three degrees 

we could do worse I think....and yes I know Bama is a power house but he still has to process and make throws...huge in the pros 

He's not gonna be able to stand around in a clean pocket and pick his teeth until a WR who is head and shoulders better than any DB on the other side of the ball comes open in the NFL though. He's been legit pressured once and he fumbled.

2 minutes ago, Growl said:

I'm so glad we have you here, with your long and illustrious career of misfires to make these scouting assessments for us

I don't have any long and illustrious career of misfires. That's a blatant fabrication, but I expect that from you!

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

He's not gonna be able to stand around in a clean pocket and pick his teeth until a WR who is head and shoulders better than any DB on the other side of the ball comes open in the NFL though. He's been legit pressured once and he fumbled.

These guys just don't understand projection based upon traits at all, but whatever!

Just now, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Just catching up to the thread. So what you're saying is that Teddy can do big things if he had an elite O-line. ;)

Even I think Teddy could do damage if we had time to develop or sign five elite offensive lineman. 

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Should I switch over to Monday Night Raw?

It feels like the outcomes on that show are a little more in doubt.

HHH needs to take over the company. I love NXT but Raw and sometimes Smackdown have me confused at the booking a lot. 

Archived