• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mac Jones

2 hours ago, Zod said:

I distinctly remember Will Grier being discussed as a first rounder in January amongst talking heads and by some on the Huddle. Just like Jones now is.

You need to find better talking heads to listen to, because I didn’t hear that from the ones I do.

Jones will probably go top 20.  The Pats could be his floor at 15.

I'm not suggesting Jones in the 1st for us but somebody by the end likely will if not the top of the second. People had the same criticisms of Burrow last year in terms of his supporting cast and his arm. He went 1st overall and didn't disappoint before his injury. Burrow in his big season at LSU only had 3 completions over 40 air yards and only attempted 6.  He was tossing to the same caliber of receivers as Jones. That didn't make him a bad or lucky QB

1 minute ago, Moo Daeng said:

I'm not suggesting Jones in the 1st for us but somebody by the end likely will if not the top of the second. People had the same criticisms of Burrow last year in terms of his supporting cast and his arm. He went 1st overall and didn't disappoint before his injury. Burrow in his big season at LSU only had 3 completions over 40 air yards and only attempted 6. 

You need to find better talking heads to listen to, because I didn’t hear that from the ones I do.

8 minutes ago, Growl said:

1 minute ago, TreadmillTrackstar said:

Dude what in the hell am I reading here or what in the hell is going on here? Am I in the twilight zone or has this been posted 67 times?

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Whoa...

cmdmb.jpg

just saw this

for the 1st time

14 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

I'm not suggesting Jones in the 1st for us but somebody by the end likely will if not the top of the second. People had the same criticisms of Burrow last year in terms of his supporting cast and his arm. He went 1st overall and didn't disappoint before his injury. Burrow in his big season at LSU only had 3 completions over 40 air yards and only attempted 6.  He was tossing to the same caliber of receivers as Jones. That didn't make him a bad or lucky QB

Yep.  Good post

I'm not for trading back to get a QB. If you think he's your guy, take him.

I think you're best suited to trade back when you either have multiple prospects graded very similarly and you can trade back into a range where you're still likely to land one of them or you get an offer that is just so outlandish that you can't say no.

Archived