• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Games Thread

Captain Morgan

Gordon Hayward is who he is we won't be able to count on him when he's needed most. The only path forward is to shed these washed up bench players in starting roles. Nobody cares how nice somebody is or how liked they are. Play better or gtfo.

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

Honestly, I think this showing is gonna hurt LaMelo in the ROY race too, more than if we had just not even made the play-in.  This is bad.

Naw, he’ll get that.  Borrego needs to put in the bench guys now.  This team is a step slow on every play.  Sad.

And I've always liked Cody as a person, and I thought he was a solid player for most of his career...  he is absolutely poo now.  Can't stop anyone without getting beat up in the process, can't get rebounds, can't stretch the floor, little to no post presence, always fumbling the ball now...  I just can't take it.  We're down 30, put Carey in the fuging game.

• Pie 1

Just now, Shocker said:

Naw, he’ll get that.  Borrego needs to put in the bench guys now.  This team is a step slow on every play.  Sad.

I hope so, but this is a bad last image to leave with voters. 

I knew how this game was gonna go after we flamed out that last week of the season.  I honestly wish we would've just dropped completely out of the play-in.  This is humiliating...  guys are just standing around on defense, throwing poo up on offense.  It's just tough to watch.

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

I hope so, but this is a bad last image to leave with voters. 

I knew how this game was gonna go after we flamed out that last week of the season.  I honestly wish we would've just dropped completely out of the play-in.  This is humiliating...  guys are just standing around on defense, throwing poo up on offense.  It's just tough to watch.

Well, if we lose we get lottery so maybe lighting strikes twice?  We can dream.