• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sam Howell

Just now, TSLA said:

I do too but I just think that Shough will push to be the top QB next year if he’s able to play a full season this year. 

I believe Shough will make a jump into the national spotlight for sure. I also think Rattler will take the next step. Howell is talented, but will he stay stalemate or take that jump?

10 minutes ago, TSLA said:

He reminds me of a Baker Mayfield. Nothing great. 

When I see Howell play, I see Mayfield with a UNC helmet. They’re literally the same player. Same height, same weight, both can do everything good, but nothing extremely well. 

Both can be successful in the NFL, but they’re not going to be the reason you win games. 

21 minutes ago, TSLA said:

He reminds me of a Baker Mayfield. Nothing great. 

Heisman winning Baker Mayfield? #1 overall pick Baker Mayfield? First QB to win a playoff game for the Browns since 1994 Baker Mayfield? Okay, sure.

If we had Baker Mayfield, we'd be talking about the playoffs because we'd be in them. The last thing on our minds would be QBs in the draft.

5 minutes ago, TSLA said:

Try watching other college games next season than just UNC. That’s all that I will say to you. 

LOL! I watch a ton of college ball. Howell and Rattler and head and shoulders above the rat of the class barring someone making huge strides. Maybe Hough can but you're going all in on a guy who has shown little while bashing a guy who is putting up historic numbers.

12 minutes ago, Panthera onca said:

You Tar Heel homers need to have a reality check with yourselves. Howell is a JAG and always will be.

Funny how emotional people get about this.

Howell is a helluva prospect. I'm no Heels homer. I'll tell you flat out that Dyami Brown is likely a bust. The two RBs will probably be solid pros but I doubt either will be a true impact RB. Dazz Newsome will be a good slot WR/return man. Howell is what makes that offense elite and he's why it'll still be elite next year.

Archived