• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rams at Packers Divisional Thread - Your pick?

Zod

15 minutes ago, trueblade said:

The bye is such a huge advantage. Rams might keep it close for a quarter or so while Green Bay knocks the rust off, but the Packers win this game.

An unbelievable advantage. Since 1990, 47 of the 60 teams appearing in the Super  Bowl had a playoff bye.  Meanwhile, only 13 of the 232 teams playing in the first round of the playoffs have made it to the Super Bowl. That will change now that there's only one bye team per conference, but under the two team bye rules, you barely had over a 5% chance to make the playoffs if you had to play in the first week.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Just got harder...

They had a bunch of guys get dinged up last week. I'm honestly not buying that "knee contusion" for Kupp. It looked like he blew his knee out. Won't shock me after they get blown out today that "further testing reveals Kupp suffered a torn ACL".

35 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

They had a bunch of guys get dinged up last week. I'm honestly not buying that "knee contusion" for Kupp. It looked like he blew his knee out. Won't shock me after they get blown out today that "further testing reveals Kupp suffered a torn ACL".

He walked to the private jet earlier today - they wouldn't be allowing him to walk around if he had a torn ACL. 

Archived