• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A case for Tyler Thigpen

Ricky Spanish

Fox was too busy slobbering on Jakes dick

You really have a fetish for old men sucking young men's dick, don't you? That is flat out disturbing. But seriously, this kind of comments & whining is getting old. Get over it.

And Thigpen here? Hmmm.....I would have the team cut both McCown & Feeley and get Thigpen as a free agent. Let him play preseason if he was to sign with the team & maybe even have him play a regular season game one or two first. No need to do trading, 'cause I don't want to lose Stewart like some were thinking of.

i wouldn't trade stewart for him. that would be incredibly stupid. maybe a 3rd round pick but nothing more than that.

in those highlights he was back in the shotgun way too much. he's worth a look but i wouldn't hand him the keys to the car.

I think Phinisher was talking Thigpen and a 2nd for Stewart. To our team he isn't worth a 2nd in my opinion I can name off a couple of late rounders in this draft to come in a be a perfect compliment to Dwill. This draft is going to have quite a few very talented power backs that will be a late round picks because of all the talent that is predicted to declare early. I like Stew and all but when you can replace him with a guy that you get in the 4th or 5th and use that 2nd on a WR or a QB (I really would rather use it at WR because I like Skelton at QB in the late rounds).

Jacoby Ford is a playmaker and could develop into a Smith type (never can replace Smith but we need to start). He is projected to go in the 2nd and he is a blazer that could immediately contribute at KR/PR were he is great at (Spiller has really overshadow him in this area). So you get Thigpen and have an immediate QB along with a vet and draft a guy like Skelton late to develop and get a potential superstar at WR and a solid power back. In one draft you have improved our entire O by leaps and bounds.

Picking Tyler Thigpen who started 14 games in 2008 and sucked is not the same as a Patriots head coach who drafts Cassel in the seventh round and started him because Brady was injured. That was necessity. But seriously you think that was the biggest risk or gamble in the history of the NFL> Seriously??? And Warner had a good history in NFL Europe before he got here winning a title there as well.

Sure you don't need a first rounder to find a starter but what does any of what you said relate to Thigpen being a potential starter versus career third stringer on a decent team. He couldn't even unseat a rookie this year.

Wow, number 1 I was talking about Brady and I didn't say it was the biggest gamble I said it was the best move in History drafting him. A 6th round pick who is in the conversation as to who is the best QB to every lace them up that was a great decision. Who is the rookie that he couldn't unseat? Pat White who is only number 2 because of the wildcat/play/formations he is used for or Henne who isn't a rookie. If Henne was to get hurt Thigpen would start most likely.

Archived