• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We may not be drafting a QB with the 8th pick but maybe later...

musicman

35 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

Honestly, if the 4 QBs are gone and we get Slater or Sewell, life is good.

Would love Sewell or Slater!

My ideal situation though, trade down, get another 2nd this year, and a 1st in 2022.

Orlando Brown wants to play LT, but want get the chance in Baltimore because of Stanley. Moton is a very good RT, and is happy playing RT. Sign and trade Moton and next years 3rd to Baltimore for Orlando Brown.

With our new 1st, hope Slater, Pitts, or Parsons falls. If none of the 3 fall, then pick Surtain or Jaycee Horn

We then have (2) 2nds, our 3rd, and our other picks to address areas of need. 

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You can probably get Watson for cheaper than Trevor.

You're probably right and a man of reason on here. My small fear is Watson is another Cam on a 2nd contract. He plays very physical and runs a decent amount. Will one day it take its toll and he's only great for another few years? That's why I would rather have a Trevor or build a team and wait. 

16 minutes ago, musicman said:

You're probably right and a man of reason on here. My small fear is Watson is another Cam on a 2nd contract. He plays very physical and runs a decent amount. Will one day it take its toll and he's only great for another few years? That's why I would rather have a Trevor or build a team and wait. 

It's always possible. Injuries can derail anyone in this game. Everyone always want to talk about Cam's running when it comes to his injury issues, but Cam's injuries didn't come from running the football.

2 hours ago, AceBoogie said:

I mean Wilson only has one good year against trash covid talent but suddenly people think he’s the 2nd best qb in the draft. Lance will be fine. 

One good year is a pretty weak argument about projecting a college QB in the NFL, and saying it's against trash competition while pushing a QB from North Dakota state is hilarious. AceBoogie himself would fall under both one great year at Auburn one Great year at Blinn*?*? Josh Allen also definitely hits on both he was mediocre as heck at TUW....

That said I would love Lance he certainly has a higher ceiling but will probably sit and learn his first year.

Not a huge Wilson fan I think he will be an Alex Smith type QB... I just wanted to point out how bad that argument was.