• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hurricanes at Blue Jackets Predictions, Chatter, Series Thread 2/7-2/8

Harbingers

I'll take the W. Another ugly one but 2 points is 2 points. Still have no idea what the league/refs were thinking on wiping out 40 seconds of our PP. They got the call wrong initially, that sucked for the BJs but league needed to just live with their mistake, not make it worse and compound it by making some random call to wipe out a PP which can't be written into the rules as something that's allowed. I don't even care about the 40 seconds of PP time, more just flabbergasted by that decision. Hope for a better game from the boys tonight.

• Pie 1

31 minutes ago, t96 said:

I'll take the W. Another ugly one but 2 points is 2 points. Still have no idea what the league/refs were thinking on wiping out 40 seconds of our PP. They got the call wrong initially, that sucked for the BJs but league needed to just live with their mistake, not make it worse and compound it by making some random call to wipe out a PP which can't be written into the rules as something that's allowed. I don't even care about the 40 seconds of PP time, more just flabbergasted by that decision. Hope for a better game from the boys tonight.

The real question here is what was the league thinking allowing the goal. It was clearly offsides. 

I have no issue pulling the remaining time on the PP. Columbus got screwed once, screwing them twice would have been a bit much.  

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, trueblue said:

The real question here is what was the league thinking allowing the goal. It was clearly offsides. 

I have no issue pulling the remaining time on the PP. Columbus got screwed once, screwing them twice would have been a bit much.  

They claimed they didn’t have all the angles on the first review during intermission they got another angle that led to them changing their mind. 

• Pie 1