• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

report: panthers called about darnold

PhillyB

6 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

They may be fast, but they wouldn't be anywhere near as skeered as me 😐

Forget running, I would start digging. 

The first guy I had to block in 1-on-1 drills in college practice was against a NT (I was a TE--it was not fair, and the results proved that) who weighed 328 lbs.  I was a freshman weighing in at 220.  Not good in math, and running was not an option.  I felt like a moth hitting the windshield of an 18 wheeler. 

5 minutes ago, weyco2000 said:

With so many teams inquiring about veteran QBs, I’m guessing most teams don’t think highly of the incoming class, other than Trevor. It wouldn’t surprise me if the rest are available at our pick.

Agree! I don’t see how Lance goes top 10 off that one year and then didn’t play this whole year. I really think he falls out of top 10

3 hours ago, weyco2000 said:

Too be fair, neither guy had a chance to succeed in those systems. Honestly, I think Trubisky would do pretty well with our style of offense.

So would Winston. The issue with both of them is how to account for the inevitable boneheaded plays? Razor thin margins with what we have now.

• Flames 1

5 hours ago, weyco2000 said:

Too be fair, neither guy had a chance to succeed in those systems. Honestly, I think Trubisky would do pretty well with our style of offense.

That’s a BS excuse. Trubisky is just flat out terrible, he’s the one holding back that offense. And Darnold also stinks, he’s the same QB he was at USC.

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

So would Winston. The issue with both of them is how to account for the inevitable boneheaded plays? Razor thin margins with what we have now.

Have you ever watched a Bears game? It’s like Shula on ice... 

The Bears were idiots drafting him, he.... sh1t no QB they’ve had, has fit that system. 

Really what’s the worst that could happen? We lose all our games, so we draft higher next year, except we actually have picks that we didn’t piss away on Wilson.

• Beer 1