• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tre Boston released

electro's horse

1 hour ago, MadHatter said:

Ok....he was the tallest Pygmy and didn’t suck quite as bad as the crappy FS’s we’ve had.  

Satisfied?

Our S play has been so poo that a poo S looks good to a lot of these people holy poo he can't tackle in the slightest. He got just standing there while the ball came to him picks, not many Ed Reed picks and poo. Look at doods highlights the ball just comes to him on his picks and if he had to actually make a play he dropped that poo.

Look at most of these picks...."his coverage skills"

More actual hits on here than I thought he ever had though so that's sweet.

Edited by Fox007

2 hours ago, Captroop said:

He wasn't a great player, but I'll miss him. Name him the Hype Man Emeritus or something, and just have him in the locker room and sideline.

Or make him Sir Purr.

To be fair he was often the 16th man in on a tackle, but made it all about him with his machine gun celebration.

I personally wouldn't want him on the staff, but you could feasibly keep him around in street clothes to be the 17th man in if you start missing his celebrations. 

4 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

For some reason I like the guy...he seems enthusiastic and a team player. But....it sure was painful to watch all those missed tackles.

We have a few of those. TB is also likeable and a good person. I liked when Boston had the baseball bat and scared the Giants lol.

Panthers released S Tre Boston. 

The team is parting ways with Boston less than a year after signing him to a three-year, $18 million contract. Bosto's release will be after June 1 and save the Panthers $3.55M against the cap. The team could move Jeremy Chinn to safety, where he played in college. Boston has spent time with the Chargers and Cardinals, but has spent most of his pro career in Carolina. Boston in 2020 was graded by Pro Football Focus as the No. 124 safety in the NFL. Boston, 28, likely sign a team-friendly contract with another team this offseason.