• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Christian Miller

raleigh-panther

Miller showed me that he has the tools to play LB in the NFL.  Everyone wants to say he showed flashes and that may be accurate but he played on a terrible defense.  You can't expect a rookie to dominate on a horrific defense.  

I would believe that he will be given the opportunity to shine in this defense.  I am excited as I believe he will show much more and will become a key member of our young defense. 

23 hours ago, Pup McBarky said:

If we're actually unloading Shaq, that could be a boon to someone like Miller, since we'd be thin at LB.

They don't play the same position.  Miller is an edge/pass rusher.   Quite talented actually.  I was disappointed that he opted out last season,  although it's his decision,  not mine. 

I see a lot of fans (not just you), have forgotten of him and his talents due to him not playing this last season. 

52 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

They don't play the same position.  Miller is an edge/pass rusher.   Quite talented actually.  I was disappointed that he opted out last season,  although it's his decision,  not mine. 

I see a lot of fans (not just you), have forgotten of him and his talents due to him not playing this last season. 

He learned every LB position in college. Saban does that with almost all his LBers. He likes them to be interchangeable. He's 245 lbs, definitely undersized as a DE. He's listed as LB/DE, and as I said, depends on which direction Snow wants to go.

17 hours ago, kass said:

Don't see how your comment is relevant to mine. 

Is it wrong of me to hope Miller can contribute on the field?

Btw...

KB is out because he was lazy, have you seen reports of Miller being lazy and adding pounds of fat?

KB was out his second year, not by choose, but still. 

KB got a second chance, his second season at the Bills and a third when picked up by Kansas...

Why are we still talking about him....

Pump the brakes, tiger.

My KB comment was just for fun and not related to Miller, Miller's choices or your comment. If you read through a few comments back, you would see where I am a huge fan of Miller.

• Beer 1