• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charlotte real estate market

Ja  Rhule

1 minute ago, Inimicus said:

Fist time I came to Denver I was flying in an isle seat so I had no view of the approach.  I was flying Frontier so I got my luggage in the east terminal.  I walked out to find the shuttle to the car rental and was floored to be looking out at the vast nothing of eastern Co.  I was like "Where are the mountains? Denver is in the mountains!"  Imagine my surprise to not only find out it wasnt in the mountains but its in a hole.

It's amazing how Denver has marketed itself as a mountain town. People get very unpleasantly surprised when they get out there and find out that Denver is actually very much a Great Plains city that used to have great mountain access until traffic became prohibitive. When I moved from Huntersville to Lakewood in the fall of '07, Charlotte traffic was WAY worse than Denver traffic. Like not even close. We bounced up to Evergreen in early '08. Within five years, that traffic situation had pulled a complete 180 and Denver traffic had gotten WAY worse than Charlotte traffic.

• 1 month later...

I looked at the current prices the above-mentioned house from the first link, it went up two and a half times in price... And you can`t expect prices to fall. Cause there`re plenty of people who want to rent and buy any studio, one-bedroom, etc., and especially mansion like this. Judging by the photos it`s in excellent condition. Add to that the crisis due to the pandemic, and that's what the price is. I`m currently in the process of taking out a mortgage to buy an apartment and I really like this Mortgage Broker Essex firm as they `ve offered me great deals so far.