Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

General NFL Free Agency Thread


Recommended Posts

Giants are getting better and better by the day signing some good players. Panthers on the other hand. I’m not very confident at all with David Tepper as the owner. He has made some bad decisions since being the owner. 

  • Flames 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Trainwreck said:

Giants are getting better and better by the day signing some good players. Panthers on the other hand. I’m not very confident at all with David Tepper as the owner. He has made some bad decisions since being the owner. 

Tepper's not the guy making our free agency decisions.

(nor should he be)

  • Beer 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Tepper's not the guy making our free agency decisions.

(nor should he be)

Tepper is the guy that kept Hurney who gave Teddy Bridgwater a massive contract. Now, we’re a year late in our rebuild. Imagine, if we had hired Fitterer last year. What could Fitterer have done this year in free agency? Probably a lot more instead of signing injury proned players. 

  • Poo 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Trainwreck said:

Tepper is the guy that kept Hurney who gave Teddy Bridgwater a massive contract. Now, we’re a year late in our rebuild. Imagine, if we had hired Fitterer last year. What could Fitterer have done this year in free agency? Probably a lot more instead of signing injury proned players. 

No argument that he kept Marty too long, but he's gone now.

Just have to wait and see how well Rhule and Fitterer work together.

  • Pie 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

 

Dave has busted up his dumpster driving meme, hes dropping some serious coin. Its smart cause the NFC east is up for grabs and hes throwing cash trying to win it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...