• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Allegations detailed (not good)

Mills

1 minute ago, Kuhndog94 said:

DeShaun Watson is a superstar and I had to google Chad Wheeler. You can figure out how the two are different from there.

The former Panther that shall not be named on this board wasn't a superstar when he made national headlines for putting a hit out on his pregnant girlfriend and having her murdered.

3 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

ESPN is in the business of selling advertising...

...Deshaun sells -- Chad does not.

Heck never even heard of Chad Wheeler before right now...

-Domestic dispute by no-name player

-Sexual misconduct complaints filed by multiple women by a marquee player that's already been in the headlines for weeks.

Which one is the news driver?  Hmmmm

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Cookie Lyon said:

The former Panther that shall not be named on this board wasn't a superstar when he made national headlines for putting a hit out on his pregnant girlfriend and having her murdered.

I’m telling you these people hate DW and have already proven him guilty. I’m really shocked right now.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Cookie Lyon said:

Okay.

I'm not saying whether it's right or wrong, I'm saying that DeShaun Watson stories will get alot more attention than Chad Wheeler stories for obvious reasons. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, 45catfan said:

-Domestic dispute by no-name player

-Sexual misconduct complaints filed by multiple women by a marquee player that's already been in the headlines for weeks.

Which one is the news driver?  Hmmmm

Yeah but no evidence, if they are going off those texts this will be over quickly.

18 minutes ago, Cookie Lyon said:

Great point, Lexie.

ESPN actually waited over a week to even mention Chad Wheeler beating his girlfriend.

If ESPN's first comment was at 7 am, it would imply they waited 8 hours after the story broke and was all over social media, which I actually doubt.

No idea on Chad Wheeler - the fact I had to google it suggests how well that story has been covered 😕

Just now, mav1234 said:

If ESPN's first comment was at 7 am, it would imply they waited 8 hours after the story broke and was all over social media, which I actually doubt.

No idea on Chad Wheeler - the fact I had to google it suggests how well that story has been covered 😕

Yeah and he beat the hell out of that woman.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, BurnNChinn said:

I’m telling you these people hate DW and have already proven him guilty. I’m really shocked right now.

Bish please, I've been saying lets wait for the facts all day. I've been on the DW trade since all this trade talk started. 

Having to explain to you why a story about DeShaun Watson, a Superstar, sells better than a story about a no name O-lineman is silly tbh. It's quite simple. 

Just now, Kuhndog94 said:

Bish please, I've been saying lets wait for the facts all day. I've been on the DW trade since all this trade talk started. 

Having to explain to you why a story about DeShaun Watson, a Superstar, sells better than a story about a no name O-lineman is silly tbh. It's quite simple. 

WTH I wasn’t even talking to you and never quoted you. 

1 minute ago, 45catfan said:

You have heard what the 3rd complaint is, right?  MUCH more than rubbing and exposing.

Yep was there a text not that, or she said/ he said that’s not going to get it sorry pal

Edited by BurnNChinn

7 minutes ago, Cookie Lyon said:
11 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

ESPN is in the business of selling advertising...

...Deshaun sells -- Chad does not.

Heck never even heard of Chad Wheeler before right now...

That's just an idiotic excuse.

Not an excuse...

...simply the truth.