• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Zach Wilson’s March 26th Pro Day

Leotiger

Unfortunately with the legal battles ahead for Watson we need to focus towards the draft for a impacting QB

image.jpeg.dbc57552678cf6b328b4a3afd5a3a88c.jpeg

I think his pro day will tell how interested we are in him 

personally I feel like we should be all in for the #2 pick like we were 5 mins ago for Watson.. Whatever it takes ... 

How many personnel will be at this pro day for Carolina ?
Hoping they come in deep like they did for Trey Lance 

How much are we willing to give up for #2 pick in the draft?  

Tough question but I’d be willing to trade #8, #39, future 1st for the number #2 pick ... 

Edited by Leotiger
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Is it odd that I want Trey more than him even though I agree that Wilson is the clear #2 pick? 

I just got a good feel with Lance for some reason.  Think we could come out swinging with him on offense. 

Lance-CMC-Moore-Robbie, +some exciting rookie RB/WRs. That gets the juices flowing.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, davos said:

Is it odd that I want Trey more than him even though I agree that Wilson is the clear #2 pick? 

I just got a good feel with Lance for some reason.  Think we could come out swinging with him on offense. 

Lance-CMC-Moore-Robbie, +some exciting rookie RB/WRs. That gets the juices flowing.

We will have to trade up to #3 to guarantee it.... I’m super happy with him at 8 but I don’t want too trade many assets to get him 

7 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

Let’s hope the Jets trade out and stick with Darnold. The Jets need another receiver and some OL help after missing out on Thuney. 

Well this one is crazy what if and I mean what if 

Seattle and Russell Wilson see Jets as a great trading partner..

somehow work out 

Seattle get: sam d and future 1sts 

jets get:  Russell Wilson 

carolina gets : #2

1 minute ago, Trainwreck said:

I’m not sure that Seattle would want Darnold. They would probably want the 2nd pick. But it could happen if Seattle gets Darnold, Carolina’s 8th, Jets’ 23rd, Carolina’s 73rd, 2022 Jets’ 1st, 2022 Carolina’s 1st. That’ll give them four 1st rounders. 

Me either but Pete Carol seems to think he is the real deal ... him plus 3 1st and a 2nd .. doable if Pete really thinks that