• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Per Adam Schefter, “In speaking to some teams, I don’t think this is going to deter anyone’s interest in trading for Deshaun Watson”

Julio

16 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I am not saying that.  What you are saying is different.  I am saying how often does a 3rd party pay a woman to make up fictitious allegations.  It may happen but it certainly is not commonplace. 

But all in all this is not going to be resolved in a month I doubt so I still think watson is not coming here

ok then here's the thing I would like to know?

& that is why haven't a single one of DeShaun Watson's sponsors discontinued their relationship with him as a face to their product up to this point ? 

Edited by bandu

1 minute ago, bandu said:

ok then here's the thing I would like to know?

& that is why haven't a single one of DeShaun Watson's sponsors discontinued their relationship with him as a face to their product up to this point ? 

I would guess they are in a holding pattern to wait and see.  Its only been what 3 days?

20 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I am not saying that.  What you are saying is different.  I am saying how often does a 3rd party pay a woman to make up fictitious allegations.  It may happen but it certainly is not commonplace. 

But all in all this is not going to be resolved in a month I doubt so I still think watson is not coming here

They don't have to be paid by the lawyer, the money is in the lawsuit

Just now, jfra78 said:

I get that, but burnchinn and others are alleging that they were paid by McNair or a subsidiary to make him look bad.  I am saying there is no way 9 women were paid to do this.

And if these women are doing this to just get money then Watson should go to the mats to prove his innocence.  But 9 women is going to be tough to overcome.

In short for the 3rd time today I am saying there is little to no chance that he is coming to our team now

• Pie 1
  • Poo 2

1 minute ago, jfra78 said:

exactly

3 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I would guess they are in a holding pattern to wait and see.  Its only been what 3 days?

well then with that said don't you believe it would be a good idea to follow suit?

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I get that, but burnchinn and others are alleging that they were paid by McNair or a subsidiary to make him look bad.  I am saying there is no way 9 women were paid to do this.

And if these women are doing this to just get money then Watson should go to the mats to prove his innocence.  But 9 women is going to be tough to overcome.

In short for the 3rd time today I am saying there is little to no chance that he is coming to our team now

It could have started that way and then a pile on ensued.  I personally think this could be greed, and not payback as others have said.  Again, if this was criminal charges, I would have a different view

Just now, jfra78 said:

It could have started that way and then a pile on ensued.  I personally think this could be greed, and not payback as others have said.  Again, if this was criminal charges, I would have a different view

Thats assuming that all 9 women are shady as hell and morally bankrupt.  If its a couple I could be convinced but man its 9, thats hard to process.

There are absolutely examples of women making up allegations to either blackmail or just flat out hurt someone.

Are there examples of multiple women from different cities joining together to do something like that? Kinda doubt it.

Again though, neither of those things really means much. These cases have to be judged on their individual merits.

• Pie 1