• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Go on record. Who still wants Watson?

Sasquatch

14 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

That was 6 months before DW signed his new contract.

Why did DW commit himself to sticking around for an additional 4 years if things are so bad?

I think things took a turn for the worse after that point in time.  JJ Watt wasn't asking to get out back then either.

3 minutes ago, antame said:

And Im sure, tens of thousands of other rich and famous. Some you like and some you don't. fuging silly, fleeting moral outrage.

There isn’t one rich or famous person that is a sexual abuser that I give one fug about. There’s barely any celebrities I care about in the first place. 

Watson may be innocent though it certainly doesn’t look good right now. But if he’s guilty of what he’s been accused of then he’s a piece of poo. And anyone who would support someone like that simply because they could win their team a Super Bowl is a piece of poo well

1 minute ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

There isn’t one rich or famous person that is a sexual abuser that I give one fug about. There’s barely any celebrities I care about in the first place. 

Watson may be innocent though it certainly doesn’t look good right now. But if he’s guilty of what he’s been accused of then he’s a piece of poo. And anyone who would support someone like that simply because they could win their team a Super Bowl is a piece of poo well

I think he's probably innocent of being a sexual abuser, and has a pretty good case. 

Just now, antame said:

I think he's probably innocent of being a sexual abuser, and has a pretty good case. 

I am holding my judgement as of yet. But there are a lot of accusations coming about. And what has been described by these women so far fits the way predators target women. Put them in a vulnerable situation and attack that vulnerability.

Im not saying Watson is doing this. Up until now I’ve always thought very highly of him. But I also realize there’s potentially 22 women accusing him of this? That’s an absurdly large number of people. 

I don’t know what to make of it. I do know that I wouldn’t want anyone guilty of such a thing to have any association with the Panthers whatsoever. Your comments seem to suggest to me that it’s not a big deal. Kraft did it, lots of people did it, he’s a good player so it shouldn’t matter.

If that is what you are saying then I strongly disagree with the sentiment