• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Go on record. Who still wants Watson?

Sasquatch

2 minutes ago, Agent Blue said:

Unless there is video or audio of the crime happening or confirmed messages of DW admitting it, we will never know if he did it or not. 

Simply being convicted of a crime doesn't mean you did. 

Simply being found not guilty of a crime doesn't mean you didn't do it. 

So all 20+ women are lying?

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

So all 20+ women are lying?

How the fug would I know. 

It's possible they are all lying. 

It's also possible some or all aint lying. 

I wasn't there. 

At present, I haven't seen or heard of any evidence to make me think he did it. 

Edited by Agent Blue

1 minute ago, Agent Blue said:

as expected, no substance lol

Are you this clueless? Most victims are scared or traumatized. People of power know what they are doing and know the victims are scared of what will happen if they try to turn them in...  Please move on from Watson and stop talking about this.

Just now, Agent Blue said:

Which part of that was inaccurate? 

Let me guess, you recommend people who have been assaulted to wait years and file civil suits huh?

Please go have this same conversation with some folks that you know that have been sexually assaulted. If you're open to growing, you'll learn a lot of reasons why some of the poo you're saying is super ignorant.

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, Icege said:

Please go have this same conversation with some folks that you know that have been sexually assaulted. If you're open to growing, you'll learn a lot of reasons why some of the poo you're saying is super ignorant.

Name 1 thing I said that was ignorant. 

All ive done was stated FACTS. 

1) Waiting to report a SA will only hinder the investigation and likelihood of the perpetrator being brought to justice. FACT

2) Not going to police and only filing a civil suit will make people more skeptical of your claims/intentions. FACT

5 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Are you this clueless? Most victims are scared or traumatized. People of power know what they are doing and know the victims are scared of what will happen if they try to turn them in...  Please move on from Watson and stop talking about this.

No where have I said people of SA were not scared or traumatized. 

No where have I said people of SA have no reasons why they choose to not report the crime. 

10 minutes ago, Agent Blue said:

Name 1 thing I said that was ignorant. 

All ive done was stated FACTS. 

1) Waiting to report a SA will only hinder the investigation and likelihood of the perpetrator being brought to justice. FACT

2) Not going to police and only filing a civil suit will make people more skeptical of your claims/intentions. FACT

Before I answer, are you asking me to answer because you're open to learning or are you asking so that you can try to argue why it wasn't?

I'm not interested in screaming into the void during lunch, so if the latter I'll politely decline any further dialogue on it. If the former though, just lmk.

Edited by Icege
  • Beer 1

13 minutes ago, Agent Blue said:

No where have I said people of SA were not scared or traumatized. 

No where have I said people of SA have no reasons why they choose to not report the crime. 

You started off with a “pretty simple” which is never the case. Then said the victims need to go to the police right away. If they are scared or traumatized, how can you expect them to do this? People close to me have been sexually assaulted and the damage it can do is intense. The best thing for us and the team to do is move on from Watson. If something crazy happens showing all of these women are part of some crazy hoax (highly unlikely) then we can start considering him again. Until then, we need to move on and let the courts handle it. Nothing good can come of defending a millionaire with 19 cases of sexual assault against him.

Edited by ForJimmy
  • Beer 1