• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Go on record. Who still wants Watson?

Sasquatch

2 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Omg no to Mac Jones, aim higher

Might be him or nothing in the first round for QB then. Looking more and more like Lance and Fields might be gone by 8 and we ain’t gonna trade up for either of them.

Right now, best case scenarios are one slides, we trade for a known commodity QB during the draft, we roll with someone like Alex Smith or Mariota until the Watson situation shakes out, or another QB becomes available.

Rolling with TB at this point is worst case scenario imho. Time to move on or, at the very least, make him ride the pine until he makes some serious changes and earns it back.

6 minutes ago, Bronn said:

Can’t be much worse imho. I’m still way off TB mostly because he’s terrible and has an ego, but a lot of it still stems from him taking the time to park his ass on the Saints bench in the middle of a game.

Yea I legit don't know that's why I asked. I haven't paid much attention to MM but he looked like he had potential earlier.

Just now, Bronn said:

Might be him or nothing in the first round for QB then. Looking more and more like Lance and Fields might be gone by 8 and we ain’t gonna trade up for either of them.

Right now, best case scenarios are one slides, we trade for a known commodity QB during the draft, we roll with someone like Alex Smith or Mariota until the Watson situation shakes out, or another QB becomes available.

Rolling with TB at this point is worst case scenario imho. Time to move on or, at the very least, make him ride the pine until he makes some serious changes and earns it back.

You have no idea about that, this is an opinion

1 minute ago, ImaginaryKev said:

You have no idea about that, this is an opinion

Maybe so but we’ll see. Still a lot of desperate teams out there wanting a QB. Don’t see that changing much anytime before the draft.

Might want to pull the stick out of your ass btw. This angry Captain Obvious shtick isn’t a good look.

1 minute ago, Bronn said:

Maybe so but we’ll see. Still a lot of desperate teams out there wanting a QB. Don’t see that changing much anytime before the draft.

Might want to pull the stick out of your ass btw. This angry Captain Obvious shtick isn’t a good look.

You chose to take offense to my reply which I typed with no malice at all, I can't help you got rubbed the wrong way bout an innocuous sentence

17 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

I wasn’t second guessing you, I was just asking if you heard anything. I’ve also never said it was owner conspiracy, I’ve been pretty clear both sides need to be heard. With the original Instagram post and deshauns response, I thought it was a bit odd, it’s now gone haywire for Watson. It will be interesting to see this play out and I hope justice will be dealt correctly. 

O I know, just pointing out I was way off. He should have done what everyone does, paid them off.

The new details show a pattern-

Gos on instagram looking for Masseuse.......oh boy...try to stay on the pattern, who doesnt do this? ANYWAY....

Meets them one on one at agreed location

Disrobes with the woman in the room

Takes out his personal tiny towel, hes bring it every time......

Asks for groin/glute area over and over

Gets a erection and turns over

Makes Masseuse uncomfy....

They then cry, protest, or poo themselves

He presses on with rubbing his penis on them and ejaculates.

Sorry bout that....and starts over again looking for single mothers on Instagram who give massages.. 

Edited by Basbear

2 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

I mean if Tepper and the organization have made it known they want a QB and have been in on a few big name QBs mentioned in TRADE talks, what makes anyone think they wont TRADE up in the draft to get a guy? They offered 8 for Stafford, they might consider moving up

The well has dried up imho. None of the rookies are guaranteed to even have the talent level of Stafford. Have we been mentioned seriously talking about anyone other than Watson? I don’t think we have.

Just now, Bronn said:

The well has dried up imho. None of the rookies are guaranteed to even have the talent level of Stafford. Have we been mentioned seriously talking about anyone other than Watson? I don’t think we have.

I've seen a lot of opinions online from scouts (not sure how reputable they are but they're on TV all the time) and they disagree, I think you're substituting your opinion on these guys for objective fact and I simply don't agree. I think there are three guys worthy of trading up for, one who won't be possible to trade up for. But again, anything can happen. 

3 minutes ago, Bronn said:

If we could get Stafford talent level we'd be trading up for sure. Dude was a former #1 overall pick who has thrown for over 45k yards and nearly 300 TDs and you're implying that would be settling? LOL!