• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers sign a PK

TheSpecialJuan

8 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Are you related to him?

I don't know why I am responding, I can feel the hate through the screen, but no, no I am not haha.

I think Joey gets a lot of unnecessary hate around here, and it is fun having him on the roster.  The only reason my fiance will even pay attention to a game now that Luke and TD are gone is because Joey might break the record for longest FG.

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, BlazeCarolina said:

I don't know why I am responding, I can feel the hate through the screen, but no, no I am not haha.

I think Joey gets a lot of unnecessary hate around here, and it is fun having him on the roster.  The only reason my fiance will even pay attention to a game now that Luke and TD are gone is because Joey might break the record for longest FG.

I don't hate him. He didn't sign himself. 

I do think he is one of the worst FG kickers in the NFL, and the statistics largely bear that out. I'm way more annoyed with the front office for not making a move in that area. But, perhaps we can draft/sign a kicker and get that part of our team shored up, as well.

Edited by kungfoodude
  • Pie 1

12 minutes ago, BlazeCarolina said:

joey is a choke

always has been since his days at Virginia Tech

• Beer 1