• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fitterer and Brady at Zach Wilson pro day

Zod

10 minutes ago, Actionman0z said:

Not trolling. Go back and watch his WVU film. Lance, Wilson, Fields could all turn out this way. Top 10 qbs have the highest drafted fail rate

Could turn out terrible?? So is he the answer to our QB situation, or is he a failure. Difference in all of the above QB’s and Grier is they haven’t failed yet 

NFL draft history is pretty clear that the media consensus doesn't set the board's for all the teams.  Jets could easily draft Justin Fields.   That then puts Wilson in play. 

I could see Carolina trading up.  I just don't see it being w/ the Jets.  Jets are going to get a QB IMO pending a team isn't willing to be so dumb they can't refuse. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, CRA said:

NFL draft history is pretty clear that the media consensus doesn't set the board's for all the teams.  Jets could easily draft Justin Fields.   That then puts Wilson in play. 

I could see Carolina trading up.  I just don't see it being w/ the Jets.  Jets are going to get a QB IMO pending a team isn't willing to be so dumb they can't refuse. 

The draft really starts at 2. Looking forward to see what happens. I think Darnold needs more of an opportunity, but I know Joe Douglas didn’t draft him, and may want his own guy. I think we will try and move up with every team. Just don’t know if any will bite. If I had to guess, I would say it will be at 3 with the fins, or 5 with the bengals 

1 minute ago, Actionman0z said:

The draft really starts at 2. Looking forward to see what happens. I think Darnold needs more of an opportunity, but I know Joe Douglas didn’t draft him, and may want his own guy. I think we will try and move up with every team. Just don’t know if any will bite. If I had to guess, I would say it will be at 3 with the fins, or 5 with the bengals 

stinks the Falcons are in our division.  I could see them trading back.  But not to us. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, CRA said:

stinks the Falcons are in our division.  I could see them trading back.  But not to us. 

No kidding. That Washington game hurts so good. I would think inter-division trades would be off limits, however if both teams think the move improves their position, they must also think it hurts the other.. but who knows. 

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, CRA said:

I would expect this year to show a wider gap with all of the disconectivity and lack of combine. I'm praying for chaos honestly.

2 minutes ago, Actionman0z said:

No kidding. That Washington game hurts so good. I would think inter-division trades would be off limits, however if both teams think the move improves their position, they must also think it hurts the other.. but who knows. 

I just don't see a division rival trading to knowingly allow a division rival to take a QB high.  If they hit, you basically have a decade of owning that. 

2 minutes ago, Waldo said:

I would expect this year to show a wider gap with all of the disconectivity and lack of combine. I'm praying for chaos honestly.

for awhile I was pretty certain a QB would get to 8.  I flip flop on it.  Earlier I just though the media was overhyping it because QBs are just more fun to talk about and get clicks.   4 in the top 10 is pretty high.  You don't see that.  And we aren't dealing w/ 4 Trevors.