• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Teppers Blue Balls

therealmjl

I'm about done with this negative ass place. Such cry babies over every little thing. Sometimes the responsible thing to do is not overspend like some of these teams on complete question marks. Many of you haven't given Tepper a fair chance. And definitely haven't given Fitterer a fair chance yet. God I'm so sick of the batching on here. Grow up

• Pie 3

Ah yes. The classic “Tepper didn’t trade away 3 first rounders for a QB currently accused of multiple sexual assaults or for an unproven rookie who may well be just as bad as Teddy B because we’ve never seen him play in the league so he sucks and isn’t trying to win” take. Smart. 

When we lost Cam and Luke everyone here realized that this rebuild would likely take 3-4 years. Fast forward a year later and this place is littered with this utter nonsense 

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

22 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Ah yes. The classic “Tepper didn’t trade away 3 first rounders for a QB currently accused of multiple sexual assaults or for an unproven rookie who may well be just as bad as Teddy B because we’ve never seen him play in the league so he sucks and isn’t trying to win” take. Smart. 

When we lost Cam and Luke everyone here realized that this rebuild would likely take 3-4 years. Fast forward a year later and this place is littered with this utter nonsense 

Tepper hasn’t done a damn thing to make anyone believe otherwise unless you are just a delusional optimist 

Just now, therealmjl said:

Tepper hasn’t done a damn thing to make anyone believe otherwise unless you are just a delusional optimist 

Nope. But he hasn’t done anything to make me say he sucks yet either. You are the one that is saying that and that is an overreaction. He hired an all new coaching staff one year ago. He hired a new GM that’s just stepped in this offseason. 

I’ll repeat. We all knew when we lost Cam and Luke that this would take 3-4 years. A year later and YOU are the one saying he sucks. I’m still giving him the time we all recognized it would take. 

10 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Nope. But he hasn’t done anything to make me say he sucks yet either.

I am not on the Tepper sucks hard train but he most certainly has.

Keeping Hurney for an extra year is a notch on the negative belt there. And not a small notch either, it's like a overcompensating Texan wearing a belt buckle sized notch.

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, Fox007 said:

Keeping Hurney for an extra year is a notch on the negative belt there. And not a small notch either, it's like a overcompensating Texan wearing a belt buckle sized notch.

Right. Tepper has had his fair share of blunders and questionable decisions.

but yeah, let’s just give him 5 years or so before we all realize collectively that he sucks at being an NFL owner

5 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

While I agree that Hurney should have been gone day one, I also can realize Tepper recognized he wasn’t the guy and found a replacement. It probably should have happened earlier but I recognize he has fixed that mistake. 

Again. We lost Luke and Cam. The entire board agreed it would be a 3-4 year rebuild. It’s been one year. One fugging draft. And people are losing their poo over not trading away 3+ 1sts for a QB. The problem isn’t Tepper so much as it is impatient fans with short term memories and near sightedness 

• Pie 2

6 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

Right. Tepper has had his fair share of blunders and questionable decisions.

but yeah, let’s just give him 5 years or so before we all realize collectively that he sucks at being an NFL owner

He doesn’t suck yet. New staff has had one draft. New GM hasn’t had a draft yet. And bad news for you champ. He’s the owner. Unlike a head coach, you are stuck with this one for a luck time. Might as well swallow that and start hoping for the best cause good or bad, he ain’t going anywhere.

But yes. It’s too early to tell if he’s good or bad yet. Your comments are reactionary 

• Pie 1