• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why nothing matters anymore

RIPTreyLance

Technically nothing matters because we are in an infinitely expanding universe that we inherently cannot even grasp and within the history of time we are but a spec buried in the sands of space and time forever alone, forgotten, and insignificant. 

Edited by Verge
  • Pie 2
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

You should probably not take this sh*t so seriously.  Trust me, there will be more QB's available next year.  It's not like they've quit making them or anythingthing.

But I heard all 4 QBs this year are future hall of famers?

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, Verge said:

Technically nothing matters because we are in an infinitely expanding universe that we inherently cannot even grasp and within the history of time we are but a spec buried in the sands of space and time forever alone, forgotten, and insignificant. 

Verge... Big fan of what you do. Sucks my first time ever speaking to you has to be on a sorrow thread. Can we get some thoughts from you on this QB situation? As a whole?

13 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

You should probably not take this sh*t so seriously.  Trust me, there will be more QB's available next year.  It's not like they've quit making them or anythingthing.

And the year after that there will be some, and the year after that there will be some, cycle continues... And now years later when we finally find the right guy our core of good players are old and washed. Can't wait 

2 minutes ago, RIPTreyLance said:

Verge... Big fan of what you do. Sucks my first time ever speaking to you has to be on a sorrow thread. Can we get some thoughts from you on this QB situation? As a whole?

This QB situation will also ultimately be inevitable once the universe swallows itself into infinite darkness. 

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, RIPTreyLance said:

After the 49er's trade today for pick 3, we're now completely screwed. We won't be getting one of the QBs. That's almost for certain. 

Teddy B is not okay, he's not average, he's not someone we can trust even for one season. He's awful, probably closer to top 5 worst starters then not, and the only reason he looked semi good last year was because of our elite WR core.

We could get Kyle pitts and become one of the powerhouse offenses in the league. We could take Patrick surtain and right the wrong of letting Bradberry walk. We could take best tackle available. Could take micah parsons to solidify our front 7. 

So why does nothing matter anymore? 

We could do any of those things and nothing will change the fact we have a quarterback who's Dog meat. 

This off-season went from one of the most hyped ever for me, with all the rumors and possibilities, into a dark cloud of doom in a heartbeat. 

Nothing you do really matters when you have a bottom 5 QB in the league in terms of talent. He's so so so so soooo bad. If he is the starter next year I won't be watching. I'll be crying every day the next month. Enjoy the rest of the off-season boys. 

get a life ...

1 hour ago, RIPTreyLance said:

Just wanna add this here, I'm sure everyone is familiar with how time works.

DJ moore isn't getting any younger. CMC isn't getting any younger. Neither is Robby. And frankly neither am I. The last 2 months of my life have gone in near slow motion because I've been waiting for the draft. Imagine being okay with waiting a whole extra year? AGAIN?!

I recommend a job or a hobby. Maybe both. 

3 minutes ago, RIPTreyLance said:

I get the sense that the huddle knows teddy B is awful 

But doesn't know exactly how awful 

There's levels to this 

We do know how awful. We also know giving up tons of assets to get “anybody other than Teddy” isn’t a smart football decision. If we can’t get a QB in the first then get a stud LT to protect him when we finally do get one. Don’t trade away 3+ firsts just to get ANYBODY else. That is nearsighted and reckless