• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Top 5 Per Position - Choose two

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

Haha fair enough. Not your normal insight, but yeah. Is there a QB in this class you are high on outside of Lawrence/Wilson?

I like Fields and Lance both but I have serious questions about both. Just gonna have to trust the staffs evaluations on them. Hell, I'd say that about Wilson too for that matter. So much of prospect evaluations - particularly at QB - come down to the interviews, both with the prospects and their coaches, etc 

• Pie 1

Who knows what really happens, but I think we need OT and CB in the first two rounds (assuming we don’t reach for a QB).

In the mocks I’ve done, it seems like there is better value at CB than OT in the second. So I’d say Sewell/ Slater in 1st, Newsome/Stokes/Campbell/Joseph in the 2nd. Then still good IOLs available in the 3rd.

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I like Fields and Lance both but I have serious questions about both. Just gonna have to trust the staffs evaluations on them. Hell, I'd say that about Wilson too for that matter. So much of prospect evaluations - particularly at QB - come down to the interviews, both with the prospects and their coaches, etc 

Dont read this if youre a lance/fields fan.... both are super athletes role playing QB right now. Each need maybe the full year and thats if they can learn fast. Lance i feel can.....but fields is already ahead of him. I believe lance will put in the work, watch film non-stop etc. I dont have a good idea on fields drive.

• Poo 1

#3 QB would be like a Christmas miracle, and the topic has been thoroughly discussed, so I won't go there.  For me, it's Pat Freirmuth at TE in the second (Pitts would be too expensive, IMO, at #8) and Sewell at #8. Surtain and Slater get honorable mentions in the first round. it would be hard to be mad about either of those 3 in the first round, and we should get to pick between at least 2 of them.

Two options.  

A.   8 - Jaycee Horn.  39 - Richie Grant Jr

Secondary greatly improved but the oline talent after the first two rounds will be slim pickings. It's doable at Center and guard but the tackles are gonna go fast.  

B. Trade with Jax.  25 - Creed.  33. Liam 

Bonus still have 39. Adding a guard at some point and the oline is young and set.    I like this one because the options at corner and safety are more rounds deep.  Also Fitterer has a history of finding linebackers and corners in the mid rounds.  

I have given up the ghost that we have a chance at QB.  Adding weapons and building a young oline so the QB ( whoever, whenever ) can be successful is more realistic.